True .
Posted 4 years ago
It should be 10 because i found my life partner from it. haha
Posted 4 years ago
razheamel wrote:
It should be 10 because i found my life partner from it. haha

@razheamel

Oh for real? Like real life partner or just IMVU life partner? haha

I am kinda surprised but very happy if that is even possible, to find someone that you can marry in real life from game like this. Congratulations if that is the case.

Especially because there are many fake people around, so because of that, it is even harder.
Posted 4 years ago · Author
@razheamel

It will never be 10.

-- Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:27 pm --

@bosanac1

I will never date someone I met on IMVU in real life because them girls are gold diggers and that's !
Last edited by Michael3235 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posted 4 years ago
personally if it wasn't for imvu, i wouldn't of learned how to create or use Photoshop or any other photo or 3d editing program. as time went on imvu ratings dropped alot in my eyes because of their decisions. but from all my experiences gain from it i give imvu 9/10
Posted 4 years ago
@bosanac1

I didnt marry her yet. Haha i hope i can ^_^
Posted 4 years ago
I gave it a 5/10 its not 100% accerate all the time but it never down for a dramaic times just needs more tinkering member for 10yrs
Posted 4 years ago
IMVU is still by far the best virtual world game that can become addictive at least for me. I love every minute of it. Kinda felt in love with it at first sight lol. Didn't even know that IMVU started out as a game for kids that's why the avatars use to have bobble heads, big feet and hands. I bet more adults play it then children, especially seeing that there are so many black market items :p. Users get to have a homepage where they can change it's look and place stickers any where on it thats something I enjoy. You can have as many friends as you'd like and put things on your wishlist. You can change how you look or dress and save them in outfits There are sooo many features. As a begginer you are given a room with furniture starting out and maybe a few pets that's very friendly of them. There are alsoo so many rooms to choose from, soo many people to make friends with. You can make strong bonds that can last forever . I've been playing for almost 6 years and Im still not bored. the game (which is more of a virtual world) changed my life lol and I mean it. I've made soo many good friends, I have so many fond memories, it's so much fun when you get to make friends and chat with time. I hope it will still stay strong for years to come. Rated it 10 of course.
Posted 4 years ago
imvu overall has been very good, they are usualy ontop of the people causing issues and they provide a way to report them for investigation, issue im having though is I don't like to pay with credit card on line as its to easy to get your card captured by the bad guys on line, so I try to buy the imvu cards at the store, now days its getting harder to find stores that carry them any more, ive asked the stores why and they say that its the vendors that fill the racks with them and if there are none then they arnt supporting it any more, so im wondering what is the future of imvu if they are not inforcing the venders to sell the cards at the stores any more, this is why I gave them a 8