favorite thing to do on imvu

Eldrago9
by Eldrago9 · 26 posts
2 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 1 year ago
Well my favorite thing is that meeting new people is the best part and chatting.. Well that's the best part about the game u can meet friends virtually and spend time with them.. I also love the adult things haha its fun and the rooms are cool well I wouldn't recommend it for kids cuz we know Lotta kids these days plays it as well

Then again ... Well I am not sure what is my favourite to be honest.. Like there are Lotta stuff like meeting new people and watching the drama and shit well the best part about is meeting new people and making new friends online that's kinda cool and yea the graphics are the game are soo cool but they are not compatible with all devices like it lags alot in my phone so I run it on my Laptop or desktop.. Well the other thing is that I like the AP adult stuff too it's kinda cool ya buy stuff from here and you can enjoy all the adult content in the game so yea that's also a best part of it. And they have everything detailed for the avatars adn stuff I like the quality of the game.. It's great....!!
Posted 10 months ago
roleplaying, the first think that brought me to imvu was the hability to make custom avatars that are so off the common, i know secont life exist but is not for me, i like to use imvu to roleplay as a monster with others in fantasy rooms, since my avi is kinda unusual they like to play with me since im the bad guy most of the time, is so fun, also you can meet pretty nice people here, one of my best friends i knew him on imvu, we areno longer friends, but we were from like 7 years?, i love this site so much
Posted 10 months ago
I like to listen to drama and getting to know people.
Posted 10 months ago
shop , dress up , be w the fam , and sexting
Posted 10 months ago
:katheart1: Take photos, Join Events, Role Play and Hang out with friends :katheart1:
Posted 10 months ago
I’ve ditched a lot of accounts in the past, but i started in 2014, which makes it 6 years i’ve been playing this. It’s really nice to have friends relating to your current situation where your stuck at home (which is where i usually am lmao) but it’s just so nice! the only con is that a bunch of toxic people will be coming online as well. So just remember to stay safe, sanitise, social distance, and eat healthy ( or not, just eat popcorn lmFaO)
Posted 10 months ago
find rooms where no one is talking but more than 5 people . start a story that gets everyones attention and focus and as soon as i get to a good part .... leave. guaranteed they will have something to talk about about.
Posted 10 months ago
My favorite thing to do in the virtual realm of IMVU, is people watching. People-watching takes on a unique dimension. As I navigate through the digital landscapes and interact with diverse avatars and other people, I keenly observe the intricate social dynamics that unfold. While the platform offers a space for creativity and connection, it also unveils glimpses of toxicity within the virtual community. From passive-aggressive exchanges to more overt displays of negativity, these digital interactions reflect the complexities of human behavior even in a simulated environment. This observation prompts contemplation on the impact of online dynamics and the role we play in shaping the virtual spaces we inhabit. It's a reminder that, regardless of the platform, fostering positive connections and cultivating empathy remains essential in navigating the multifaceted world.

It's funny in a place avatars serve as proxies for real emotions, I find myself drawn to dissecting the origins of online toxicity. Behind every pixelated expression lies a real person with their own set of experiences and motivations. Exploring the virtual tapestry of IMVU, I witness instances where conflicts arise from miscommunication or unmet expectations. It underscores the importance of clear communication in the absence of physical cues. As I navigate through this interactive landscape, I am not just an observer but a participant, influencing the digital atmosphere with every interaction. This realization fuels my commitment to promoting a positive online environment, where understanding and empathy transcend the limitations of the virtual space. Obviously the landscape of imvu is not as popular as it once was, it's interesting to see how people still behave the same.