IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 2 years ago
Is there any new update after v44 for IMVULite?? its telling me to update before logging in!
Posted 2 years ago · Author
@strawberrylipsvu

v44 is the latest. I just checked IMVU's website, there are no new versions of the classic client available. Double check to make sure IMVULite installed correctly. If not, do a fresh install of IMVULite.
Posted 2 years ago
Is there anyway to unlock create option in current version or any old version need it urgently
Posted 2 years ago
When is the 2022 version coming out? I need IMVULite

-- Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:20 am --

my IMVULite install but not unlock creator

-- Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:20 am --

my IMVULite install but not unlock creator
Posted 2 years ago
hello everyone, could you help me, hiresnobg does not help me to capture an image without a background

-- Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:10 pm --

Hello everyone, hiresnobg does not work for me to capture an image without a background

-- Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:52 pm --

for the new imvu update could you fix hiresnobg does not work when I want to capture a photo it turns black it does not let me take photos without a background it blocks the code

-- Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:48 pm --

@DataMine
brother could you code and fix the hiresnobg problem since when I want to capture a photo it stays black you can't capture a photo without a background
Posted 2 years ago · Author
@iamfael

IMVULite isn't released on a yearly basis. There's no need to create a new one every year, only when a major client version is released by IMVU.

@alenyino

I tested IMVU, the snapshot code works just fine in rooms and the shop. Try a fresh install of IMVULite.
Posted 2 years ago
@DataMine

thank you .. i just start using it :)
Posted 2 years ago
@DataMine

I reinstalled the IMVULite v44 version and it doesn't work for me imvu blocks the hiresnobg code it won't let me capture a photo without a background the photos come out black when I try to take a photo in the store for example the furniture won't let me could you fix it friend since it is a program error, could you code it and fix it please, I would appreciate it