IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 1 year ago
@Don Von Alpha Dom

The antivirus I have is McAfee, and I turned it off and only 2 files are showing up
Posted 1 year ago
@TheSavage

I should have guessed. McAfee is normally only used for government and work computers because of how aggressive it is. Putting McAfee on a personal home computer is like hiring a security guard for your house and telling him to shoot anyone who steps on your lawn. It does more harm than good.
Posted 1 year ago
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
@TheMostroIf you register a new account, you have to login the first time with the default unmodified client, in order to complete the tutorial. Then re-install IMVU Lite after completing the tutorial.

@Don Von Alpha Dom

I did, but the bug is still there
Posted 1 year ago
@Don Von Alpha Dom

I took care of it thank you for all your help. I had to uninstall McAfee and downloaded and installed Norton. I have IMVULite now.
Posted 1 year ago
Hello, this sounds like a very nice feature. Just curious before I download it though, do I need to have IMVU installed, or is it a standalone installation? Thanks in advance. :D
Posted 1 year ago
@Hachac

We recommend having the classic IMVU client installed before installing IMVU Lite. Lite is a mod. If you don't have IMVU already installed, it may cause some minor features not to work correctly; such as shortcuts, file associations, and browser to client protocols.
Posted 1 year ago
@DataMine

it says i cant register this file because its not a registery script but i followed your steps its not working
Posted 1 year ago
egyptlit wrote:
@DataMineit says i cant register this file because its not a registery script but i followed your steps its not working

@egyptlit

I suggest you uninstall all your imvu using a computer control panel. Then clean your computer cashe then reboot. Then install imvu client as per instruction. Rename it as imvu-imvu. Now you are ready to install imvulite. Hope this help.