IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 1 year ago
Hachac wrote:
Hello, I tried out IMVULite and man, it works fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing this! I don’t think I’ll ever be playing without it

@Hachac

Same here….i have been using imvulite since the day it started. And i could not play imvu without it. Stay safe everyone.
Posted 1 year ago
My imvu has no sound, I already uninstalled and installed imvu classic and then imvulite, is there anything else I can do?

NOTE:
I enabled all sound settings on imvu
Posted 1 year ago
@DataMine

Sick client! It's incredibly useful, will use it over the current imvu client :)
Posted 1 year ago
@Don Von Alpha Dom

I solved the problem by uninstalling everything with revo's uninstaller and restarting the PC before reinstalling imvu and imvulite, I just don't know if I installed imvulite correctly, in the settings now it appears as, Imvu version 545.0
Posted 1 year ago
cl4rckk3nt wrote:
@Don Von Alpha DomI solved the problem by uninstalling everything with revo's uninstaller and restarting the PC before reinstalling imvu and imvulite, I just don't know if I installed imvulite correctly, in the settings now it appears as, Imvu version 545.0

@cl4rckk3nt

Thanks for the info and sharing this with us….can you share the link as well? Is the free revo uninstaller enough or do we need to buy the revo pro. Again thank you. I am sure some of our members would encounter the same problem.
Posted 1 year ago
@thessa

Sorry I don't have the link anymore, I've had it for a while, I used Revo Uninstaller portable version.
Posted 1 year ago · Author
IMVULite has been update to 48.3

This update introduces a h4c|< that removes the 20 second limit on music / audio products.

Posted 1 year ago
@DataMine

Thank you for keeping us updated and more secure.

Does this update only come with one file?
In the others came
1 IMVULite Instructions.txt
1 IMVULiteInstallAssistant
1IMVULite_v48
Posted 1 year ago
it is saying there is a threat/virius when trying to open the application

-- Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:34 pm --

it is saying there is a threat/virius when trying to open the application