Running multiple clients on a single PC

venomousv
by venomousv · 57 posts
14 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 14 years ago
There is easier ways with sandboxie (www.sandboxie.com) . i usually use this to "cheat" ppls in Dota *opss*. you can runs multiple (not only 2)

and about VirtualBox, we can use it to get creds (invite). believe me, i tried it by maself. im not sure about "IP", because i just clear "Private data" in my browser (Flock)...
Posted 14 years ago
well , there are a rules in vm system that even if your vm have a diferent Ip your real ip is still used cause the vm have not direct acces to internet , it pass by a virtual vpn that links to your network and then pass on your connections,
still you only need to login in the client with an old version like 399 and 378 , ( I have 272 but is nolonger works, pyhton system is obsolète on it)

and for the ip they only tcheck the singup Ip , sing in ip tcheck is not supported by the 399 and the 378 :D
As farr as I know it always works in that way.
Posted 14 years ago
maybe if we pass it through a proxy or stuff? Btw, did anyone try to do the dummie account with a proxy? I think it could work.. Oo
Posted 14 years ago
i dun think it's possible
Posted 14 years ago
mmm, I'm doing this , Hopping it'll work wid just clearing private data !like cookies for example, u cud also use programs like ccleaner which deletes ur cookies !
Posted 14 years ago
this is interesting but how do u use this 2 chat with urself 4 example??
Posted 14 years ago
jamesparks wrote:
this is interesting but how do u use this 2 chat with urself 4 example??

VMWare requires you to install a second operating system - you install the operating system into the VMWare, run the new operating system, and install imvu in it. You need a good computer to run 2 operating systems at the same time - and two IMVU programs as well.

Sandboxy doesn't require another operating system, it creates an isolated environment where it forces programs like IMVU to run, read and write files inside that isolated environment alone.

To chat to yourself, login using account no.1 outside the controlled environment, and login to account no.2 inside the controlled environment.

Both IMVUs run will have the same I.P. address. If you wanna use this to refer friends and get free credits, IMVU disabled it years ago. (Personally that refer friends crap never worked... I never got credits for it... cheating ba~*censored*~rds)
Posted 14 years ago
ok thanx
Posted 14 years ago
blink0103 wrote:
There is easier ways with sandboxie (www.sandboxie.com) . i usually use this to "cheat" ppls in Dota *opss*. you can runs multiple (not only 2)

and about VirtualBox, we can use it to get creds (invite). believe me, i tried it by maself. im not sure about "IP", because i just clear "Private data" in my browser (Flock)...

wootwoot, Sandboxie works
Posted 13 years ago
Ty V :D