IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 11 years ago · Author
hitman5000 wrote:
Ð▪ℳ wrote:
Find the cpp.log file and upload it somewhere for me to look at see if I can find out what's wrong.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n13aht8fxt3tfca
ok this is the cpp.log file

+1 for using Mediafire and knowing how to upload a file somewhere lol.

I looked at the file and I didn't see any errors that jumped out at me. Looks the normal stuff that gets logged even when IMVU is functioning properly. It was a bit small though, normally there's a lot more in the file.

Okay, so before we go any further: Re run Delete IMVU.exe from the IMVULite install file. Then do a fresh install of IMVULite and tell me if you're still experiencing problems.
Posted 11 years ago
[quote="Ð▪ℳ"]+1 for using Mediafire and knowing how to upload a file somewhere lol.

I looked at the file and I didn't see any errors that jumped out at me. Looks the normal stuff that gets logged even when IMVU is functioning properly. It was a bit small though, normally there's a lot more in the file.

Okay, so before we go any further: Re run Delete IMVU.exe from the IMVULite install file. Then do a fresh install of IMVULite and tell me if you're still experiencing problems.[/quote

dammit same thing :?
hitman5000 wrote:
Ð▪ℳ wrote:
+1 for using Mediafire and knowing how to upload a file somewhere lol.

Okay, so before we go any further: Re run Delete IMVU.exe from the IMVULite install file. Then do a fresh install of IMVULite and tell me if you're still experiencing problems.[/quote

dammit same thing :?

Okay, re run the Delete IMVU.exe file and then reinstall the ORIGINAL client. If it doesn't work on the original client, then I do not know what else could be causing the problem.
Posted 11 years ago
Ð▪ℳ wrote:
Okay, re run the Delete IMVU.exe file and then reinstall the ORIGINAL client. If it doesn't work on the original client, then I do not know what else could be causing the problem.

nothing but thanx anyway but if you found a way tell me :cry:
hitman5000 wrote:
Ð▪ℳ wrote:

nothing but thanx anyway but if you found a way tell me :cry:

I will, maybe Don Von has an idea. I'm fresh out atm. I can't think of anything that would be preventing others from seeing you on any account or client.

@Don Von Free Credits
Posted 11 years ago
Hi, I love this client and all, but is it possible for you to update and remove the IMVU logo at the top left of the client? I know it's not that big a deal, but it gets kind of annoying (for miscellaneous purposes), maybe have this optional or something?
Yin111 wrote:
Hi, I love this client and all, but is it possible for you to update and remove the IMVU logo at the top left of the client? I know it's not that big a deal, but it gets kind of annoying (for miscellaneous purposes), maybe have this optional or something?

It's possible but most likely not going to happen. That's not the purpose of this client. It's just meant to be a more light weight default client.
Posted 11 years ago
I wouldn't see the point on deleting it unless you hate looking at it.
Posted 11 years ago
I have to say, I have been on IMVU for almost a year, of actually rping and such, and I would never use the regular client even if you payed me to, IMVUlite is so much better and faster and you still get the benefits that the regular client gives you, as for the IMVU logo, I see no problem with it, it just brings you to the homepage, unless you're making videos or something with IMVU it doesn't seem like it would be a real problem.
Posted 11 years ago
I am just wondering; Why imvu stores( temporary ) files in the temporary internet files map of internet explorer on my computer ? How longer i stay online with imvu lite, how more space it takes is, between 150 MB to almost 300 MB.. :?