How long are you on?

nulldata
by nulldata · 38 posts
6 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 5 months ago
the longest i did was like 3 hours at once, i cant stay that long on imvu since i hate parking
Posted 5 months ago
It depends on the day I use imvu because on the weekends it not much because of family events and work right after but if its during the week its a whole lot more because then I have more free time like reading, writing more lyrics, or just simply chilling at my house on imvu playing for a good 5- 6 hours if i find someone good but if not its a lot less because i get annoyed that no one talks anymore and have conversations like how it was but now everyone just goes in a room and just sit there either afk or whispering to someone else because they dont wanna talk to anyone new because i have no clue and i find that strange because why dont you want to talk to other people on here because i think its fun and it helps build more social satatus that you learn from imvu that you can use irl to make people like you more which is why I think it really depends on the day adn the lobby i choose
Posted 4 months ago
from 3 to 4 hours
Posted 4 months ago
A few hours, it's not a platform you can stay for long hours on
Posted 4 months ago
I'm usually on for multiple hours out of the day, around 6-8. Granted, I leave the client open while I'm off doing other stuff.
Posted 2 months ago
Originally years ago I would be logged on all day until I went to sleep. If I was dating someone I would be logged in all day and night. Parked when sleeping. Now I rarely log in. Maybe a couple times a month for an hour or two.
Posted 2 months ago
until recently i was on most days for 5-8 hours sometime alot more.
my imvu world changed when my imvu partner in crime of 7 going on 8 years went off her nut there and in rl. turning completely toxic. now i doing a few hours most days with a adsent for a few days every once in awhile. im trying to find a new balance and reason to be on. since i buy my vip by the year its not likely i just stop being on but im really trying to not let it twist around me as tight as it did in the past. any advice on how to find said new balance?

-- Wed Jul 03, 2024 5:35 am --

sometimes its feels like the world i built there is laughting at me.. i need to find that new balance i mentioned..
Posted 2 months ago
im online 4 or 5 hours