IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 6 years ago · Author
@Abseus

That's nothing to be worried about, it just means they looked at your version number. I'll consider updating it soon but not right now, got other things to do and it still works fine for right now.
Posted 6 years ago
Create mode is still locked for me, says I need VIP. I wanted to preview it before getting serious about creating. I tried installing v534.2 and then installing IMVULite.
k_rhonda wrote:
Create mode is still locked for me, says I need VIP. I wanted to preview it before getting serious about creating. I tried installing v534.2 and then installing IMVULite.

Do a clean install of IMVULite. Don't install the normal client first. Delete everything related to IMVU (IMVU and IMVUClient folders in %appdata% and registry keys).
Posted 6 years ago
I've clean reinstalled twice and it's still locked. Deleted the folders, ran CCleaner, manually searched for IMVU in regedit, restarted PC, and DeleteIMVU shows IMVU isn't installed. I know I'm doing something wrong. I created a new account to test IMVULite and am releasing/renewing my IP after each install just in case.

EDIT: I tried v34 and it worked. Something up with v35 maybe?
Last edited by k_rhonda on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posted 6 years ago
How do you remove registry IMVU keys? ?
Posted 6 years ago
Thirsties wrote:

I use CCleaner's registry cleaner and then run regedit.exe to search for "IMVU" to double check
Thirsties wrote:

If you're not familiar with RegEdit then I would suggest using CCleaner.
@k_rhonda

IMVULite has been updated again, this should fix the problem you were having with Create Mode.
Posted 6 years ago
Whenever I try to take pictures in shop in landscape mode all the hair, accessories, and other products disappear is there anything that can be done about that?