IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 6 years ago · Author
cesarisaiah wrote:
Whenever I try to take pictures in shop in landscape mode all the hair, accessories, and other products disappear is there anything that can be done about that?

@cesarisaiah

I was not able to replicate this issue with my avatar. Does it do this for you with all products? What happens if you switch your render mode in the settings?
Posted 6 years ago
DataMine wrote:
cesarisaiah wrote:Whenever I try to take pictures in shop in landscape mode all the hair, accessories, and other products disappear is there anything that can be done about that?@cesarisaiahI was not able to replicate this issue with my avatar. Does it do this for you with all products? What happens if you switch your render mode in the settings?

I can put the camera in landscape mode and everything is still there the problem happens when I actually take the picture and it shows me the result.
This is how it's supposed to look like:

But when the camera takes the picture this is what it shows me:

I tried changing my render mode but the problem persists.
Last edited by izzyxyz on Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
@cesarisaiah

It might be a limitation of the code in the client. You're not technically supposed to be able to take pictures in the shop.
Posted 6 years ago
Hii datamine it.s not running in my pc when i run it nothing open
Posted 6 years ago
Probably a dumb question, but do I only use this on the separate dev account I am going to make in order to get my products? ANd use the reg imvu client for my main?
@JustWatching

You can use IMVULIte on any account you want. But if you're submitting BM products we suggest you use an alt account for that.
Posted 6 years ago
DataMine wrote:
@JustWatchingYou can use IMVULIte on any account you want. But if you're submitting BM products we suggest you use an alt account for that.

SO its ok to use reg imvu.exe on my main account? and then just use imvulite for the alt account?
Posted 6 years ago
JustWatching wrote:
DataMine wrote:@JustWatchingYou can use IMVULIte on any account you want. But if you're submitting BM products we suggest you use an alt account for that.SO its ok to use reg imvu.exe on my main account?and then just use imvulite for the alt account?
they say "if u submitting BM product"
JustWatching wrote:
SO its ok to use reg imvu.exe on my main account?and then just use imvulite for the alt account?

Technically yes but IMVULite is not specifically for BM products. It's just a general client that's faster and has tracking removed. You can just use it on all your accounts without switching back to the regular IMVU.
Posted 6 years ago
Are you able to update IMVUlite to least version?