IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 5 years ago
Hey,
I think I have the same problem as @Xacto.

Help?
Posted 5 years ago
this is a good as client forsure gonna try it out looks amazing and useful
Posted 5 years ago
I've very confused on what to do with the coding part. I might just being stupid though but I tried it and it deleted IMVU and didnt install so Im trying to figure-out how to make the file .txt you wish me to make along with adding to an IMVU folder. If someone could please help me. Im a model and it would be so much easier if I could get pictures inside shop. Thank you.
Posted 5 years ago
awesome man
Posted 5 years ago
This is great, my partner and I have been using Sandboxie to run a second account, or have them on a second computer. Can't wait to give it a try.
Posted 5 years ago
is the Mac version still being work on? Or is there a way?
Posted 5 years ago · Author
@LoveTarts

A mac version is not being worked on. I do not have a mac or access to one to develop on. You might be able to run IMVULite through some sort of emulator or a virtual machine though.
Posted 5 years ago
this doesnt work for windows 7. i tried and it didnt work
Posted 5 years ago
anonymous109 wrote:
this doesnt work for windows 7. i tried and it didnt work

You'll have to provide more details of why you say that it doesn't work for windows 7 since I am running it fine on Win7, Win10 and under Wine on my Ubuntu box (honestly it's a bit of a dog under Wine on Ubuntu but what isn't - lol). I'm sure I'm not the only person who can say that it runs great under Windows anything although I never tried it under '95, Vista, or 2000 - all three of which I only recently retired.

P.S. I just recently upgraded an old laptop from WinXP to Win7 and yes, it ran great under XP too so ... just sayin'.
Posted 5 years ago
Hello, i want to know how it differs from PRB client?