How to add hidden profiles/ how to not show up on recent vis

SuccAFrenchFry
by SuccAFrenchFry · 7 posts
7 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 7 years ago · Author
Hello there!
If you clicked this link, you're wondering how to add a hidden profile, or look at a profile secretly.
:rainbowsheep:
You've come to the right place :kat_emoji18:

This method is really simple and it won't get you banned or anything like that.

How to add hidden profiles: For this you'll need the username sadly :awesome4:
Go to this webpage
services/generators/imvu-bio-generator/imvu-bio-generator.php
Out their username in the designated section and once their profile shows up, at the bottom of their avatar card, an add friend button will show up.

I hope this method helped you!
:katheart1:
Last edited by SuccAFrenchFry on Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted 7 years ago
I don't think this site even exists, the 'imvu-eeeyah.com/' thing.
Elie wrote:
I don't think this site even exists, the 'imvu-eeeyah.com/' thing.

Oml :lol: I must have messef up rhe link, Ill fix it!
Posted 7 years ago
I have been using this site for months and I love it! Im very up with the stalking so I tend to load up this site on browser from my phone at least 5 times a day...

For those looking, here is the correct link to find the profile viewer-
(remove the spaces before -e of course)

link removed

There are many other things you can find through this site, my 2nd favorite is hidden product viewer. I use it when Im trying to derive products & need to locate the original mesh/dev
Last edited by Adryan on Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed link no outside advertising links allowed
Posted 7 years ago
Narcozepxx wrote:
I have been using this site for months and I love it! Im very up with the stalking so I tend to load up this site on browser from my phone at least 5 times a day...For those looking, here is the correct link to find the profile viewer-(remove the spaces before -e of course)http://www.imvu -e.com/services/acv/There are many other things you can find through this site, my 2nd favorite is hidden product viewer. I use it when Im trying to derive products & need to locate the original mesh/dev

not allowed to share that link :kat_emoji20: owner of that site ex admin of here known for plundering accounts
Posted 7 years ago
Use our BIO generator, it does the same thing and shows more information: services/generators/imvu-bio-generator/imvu-bio-generator.php
D.M wrote:
Use our BIO generator, it does the same thing and shows more information: services/generators/imvu-bio-generator/imvu-bio-generator.php

Ooooh, I forgot about that lol :lol: Thanks for reminding me!