Multiple imvu accounts

Synful Syndi
by Synful Syndi · 8 posts
6 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 6 years ago · Author
Is there any trick to finding multiple accounts one might have in imvu?
Posted 6 years ago
Hello and Merry Christmas! :xmasornament:

I don't know much about this topic but similar questions have been asked so you might find the replies helpful
viewtopic.php?f=140&t=10592
viewtopic.php?f=140&t=11071

If there are any newer methods that someone knows of, then I hope they can share it with us
Posted 6 years ago
usually if the person has multiple accounts they are on his friend list
i dont know if that really helped but anywaya thought to answer.

S H R E K
B L E S S E S
Y O U
A L L
None of this helps, thanx anyways, I want a link or program I can use :kat_emoji1:

#1 I did follow those links Ms_V thank you, and I have met some that are most likely doupe accounts for x-boyfriends / stalkers and have them blocked as I recognized there typing style, but for certain others I'd like proof as I have or have not met in game.

#2 If you can't see their friend list this does not help Shrek.
Posted 6 years ago
well no....
there few cases i seen they say BFB (Back for back) also meaning i buy from you you buy for me same price tho. or DFD (Dervilable for derivable) meaning u dervi from me they dervi from you. XD
@ Loyal Respect, that is just imfu lingo so to speak, I mean literally the way they speak or RP
Posted 6 years ago
Only thing I know of is to find all user name change history. not sure about separate accounts unless someone gives you the name. That or maybe y ou could find them in rooms that they normally go into.
Posted 4 years ago
I need this thank you