Most and least

Corner
by Corner · 2 posts
4 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 4 years ago · Author
Imvu has many ups and down ranging from incredibly inconvenient to “hey that actually helped”. We all secretly have at least something we would love to change about imvu. It’s just part of playing the game. Imvu has been around for years guys and a lot has changed and sadly hasn’t changed. We have live chats now (only for vip though) but hey no more waiting around for help with tickets. And an array of other features. I want to know your guys most favorite thing about imvu as well as your not so favorite thing about imvu. It could be anything. In my personal opinion I would say their contact. The way they handle problems like hacking and scamming is honestly so ass. But hey I play the game anyway. And so do you :tlahappypoint:

P.S. I'm new to the site and I love posting as well as spreading positivity (:
Posted 4 years ago
Favorite thing about Imvu is the way the shop is organized and how you can easily find products based on specific creators who also have their similar way of creating the same style. The con of Imvu would have to be the way products glitch out the body and clothes, which makes it kind of challenging to put outfits together without having to buy scalers and hiders.

-- Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:25 am --

A drawback to Imvu's programming would be the lack of credit refund after a product has been marked as illegal and disabled creators. Personally, I've had so many products in my inventory be either unwearable or cannot be seen by anyone else, which means they were a waste of credits spent on. This is super annoying and unfair to most users who also experience this issue, which clearly needs attention and fix. On the other hand, I really like the way how Imvu has set up the account profile editing and badges displayed. It's a fast and easy process to make profiles look fire and unique in any possible way you want them to look like.