What's the strangestexperience you've ever had on IMVU?

Kleixx
by Kleixx · 10 posts
4 months ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 4 months ago · Author
My strange experience at the time, I don't know whether to call it harassment, but when I was around 16 years old, I met a girl who at the time was 37 years old... it turns out that the girl asked for photos or videos of me, and then she without problems, she sent videos of what I asked her... I know I was wrong at the time because I was aware of what I was doing, but I think you understand the mentality of a boy at that age, in the same way I think she should have stopped this in some way... but hey, I'm not saying today that it's harassment, but rather I take it as a rare experience in my imvu life... I read and respond to your stories/experiences
Posted 4 months ago
For me, the strangest thing happened was being called a fake of another older star. I thought it was weird because I had never spent my life in games for nothing, regardless of the type. Just as time went by I learned how many in certain types of games and some (large) more closed group love to be the last cookie in the pack when many times the real one itself is not that big and they end up taking it out on new players.
Now I have more account time in this game, and of course, these ones that called me fake too and much more than me obviously, but things change. It's very funny that, the prejudice for playing time.
Posted 4 months ago
I honestly feel like my strangest experience was when I finally got a pee, a whole bunch of random people that I never even seen before or added just started inviting me to sex rooms and I’m just like this whenever ever happened to you real life so why would you do it virtually?
Posted 4 months ago
My strangest experience was when I first joined.. I entered some random chat room and someone had out a trigger i didn’t know what they was called at that time .. and he tried to have sexual encounter with me and I was soo shocked and confused.
Posted 4 months ago
my strangest experience on imvu is seeing the ads. now, i am aware i can always get vip to stop them but you will not catch me putting money into this game, at least not soon. lately ive been getting some omegaverse or step father comic ads??? idk if anyone else is getting that specific ad and even though i dont mind adult topics at all, i find it funny that its being advertised on imvu
Posted 2 months ago
Woah these are crazy but so good to read!!!!
Posted 2 months ago
Honestly I have way too many stories but seen way too many minors get with adults
Posted 2 months ago
I met one girl who wanted to eat shit while having sex. That was a little strange to me.
Posted 2 months ago · Author
Reading some answers as cr0pofilia and adults with minors, I see that some people are quite rare in imvu, another of the murky anecdotes I had in imvu, was that a girl added me to be "brothers", and it turned out that was 15 minutes chatting and out of nowhere declares me that she wanted to have sex being brothers and roleplay that, the crazy thing is that she was a 45 year old lady and she said that in her role she wanted to be a minor girl who did not know anything about sex and I as a brother should abuse her, but she kind of realized what this was about and agreed to the abuse, literally this anecdote is crazy, but in the same way I know that there are clans or groups in imvu that are dedicated to this, having sex with the group (regardless of sex, gay lesbians, parents, children, uncles, brothers, etc). it's something strange to me, but it seems that they normalize it a lot in imvu.
Posted 1 month ago
He had created a stunning avatar and had a network of friends with whom he shared unforgettable moments. However, everything changed the day I met Micaela.

Micaela sent me a friend request and, as I usually did, I accepted it without thinking much. At first, he seemed like a nice person. He sent me kind messages and commented positively on my photos and posts. But soon, his attention began to feel too intense.

Every time I logged in, Micaela was there. He sent me private messages non-stop, asking where I was and what I was doing. He tried to join every chat I was in and seemed to know exactly when I was online. At first, I thought he was just a bit enthusiastic, but things started to get awkward when his messages became more insistent.

Micaela started talking about wanting to be my partner on IMVU. Although I made it clear that I was not interested in having a virtual relationship, Micaela would not take "no" for an answer. He would send me expensive virtual gifts, insisting that I accept his proposal. I politely declined, but this only seemed to make things worse.

One night, while I was chatting with my friends, Micaela suddenly appeared. He started accusing my friends of interfering in his "relationship" with me. The situation became so uncomfortable that I decided to disconnect. But the next day, Micaela's messages were even more disturbing. She talked about how she had dreamed of me and how she was destined to be by my side, both in the game and in real life.

I decided to block Micaela, hoping that would put an end to her harassment. However, she created multiple new accounts, each one more insistent and desperate than the last. He even started leaving me messages on other profiles, threatening to do drastic things if I didn't give him a chance.
The situation became so serious that I decided to contact IMVU support. I provided all evidence of the harassment and fortunately, the IMVU team took quick action, permanently blocking Micaela and her multiple accounts.

Finally, after weeks of anguish, I was able to enjoy IMVU again without the constant fear of being harassed. The experience taught me an important lesson about online safety and the importance of setting clear boundaries. From then on, I was always more careful with friend requests and kept my circle of friends closer.