Access Pass Plus (AP+)

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 12 posts
2 months ago in IMVU News
Posted 2 weeks ago
For me, the project is quite confusing. There's just a simple page to present AP+ vaguely & they did waitlist form.. no news. imvu mistake was to make a 360° turn to focus on mobile ~2013 ( the cancel of inner circle feature was i think the moment they shift ), thinking mobile will be the future of metaverse. they literally continue to lose customers and year after year, looking for more and more ways to suppress/limit the Black Market business. the new desktop app that is just a port of the mobile application with less feature than OG desktop app and bad UI.. let's be honest didn't helped too !

I personally think that the arrival of AP+ is due to the new CEO. I'm convinced that AP+ is not unanimously supported internally & also look like they try to hide the purpose of AP+ as much as possible by vaguely explaining it. They know paypal,.. etc will be mad when hearing they allow sexual content now trying to play on both side but they won't be able to go on like this for long. Unless AP+ is a bait & switch and will never really allow sexual content, wait and see.
Posted 2 weeks ago
turns out they are not Accepting anymore Applacations. im just waiting for AP+ so i can see them bots called AP+ Sugar mamis LOL. anyways. well if AP+ is a thing god they better not shoot for imvu VR.... or im out ima pack my shit and say fuck this shit im out lmao.