IMVU IMUNITY TOOL

III
by III · 19 posts
5 months ago in Help & Requests
Posted 5 months ago
that must be very annoying , i would like to know how u did to boot that person if whenever u found a way
Posted 5 months ago
@III

Are you 100% sure she was actually in the room and that it wasn't someone else in the room spoofing her username in the chat?

There have been username spoof h4c|<s that worked in the past .... might be another one of those.
Posted 5 months ago
Exploiting a glitch is the most probable reason here
Posted 5 months ago · Author
DragonWorld wrote:
that must be very annoying , i would like to know how u did to boot that person if whenever u found a way

@DragonWorld

there's no way to get her booted. even with room owner, she still imune (I am the mod). she just tired of typing shi, left, and never comeback

Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
@IIIAre you 100% sure she was actually in the room and that it wasn't someone else in the room spoofing her username in the chat?There have been username spoof h4c|<s that worked in the past .... might be another one of those.

@Don Von Alpha Dom

I'm 100000% sure. she was actually there and typing like "boot me if you can" blah blah blah. I wouldn't ask this if I knew I was dreamin or sum :awesome28: :awesome11:

Even there was pop up msg "Guest_xxxxxx has been booted", she was still there and laugh at owner and mods. Her ex left, and she left too.

Mizo wrote:
Exploiting a glitch is the most probable reason here

@Mizo

ig but who knows

-- Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:35 am --

thessa33 wrote:
am curious on how she did this as well…..not that i need something like this….if this is not a glitch….maybe someone would reply with the same experience……stay safe everyone.

@thessa33

haven't seen her again since last time. it was my first time exp it (±1 month ago).
Posted 5 months ago
whatever this person is they shouldnt have this power. they should be reported repeatly till there taken care of. if we like this go on more of the like will come to we have a$$hole every where.
Posted 4 months ago
I seen this glitch before, Where people got booted, But they can join back less than 20 minutes somehow
Posted 2 weeks ago
It's Possible without any tools, But I won't say how people do it but it's easy, and anyone can do it.
Posted 2 weeks ago
YxngXristt wrote:
It's Possible without any tools, But I won't say how people do it but it's easy, and anyone can do it.

@YxngXristt

I, I had had this program before.
But I didn't hear from him anymore.
Posted 1 week ago
one way to stop a bimbo from joining. a room. make it AP and Age Checkmark and dont allow Guest Users. LOL.. reading this was something else im shocked datamine didnt hop into this topic. lol. but sheesh that is something else.