Programing question??

Almodamr
by Almodamr · 4 posts
2 years ago in Help & Requests
Posted 2 years ago · Author
Hello guys,
Im new on programing..
So I really want some help on those cases:
1-What are the capabilities of the device that I can work on in programming?
And what is better pc or laptop?
Should i need a core i7 or can i only work in core i5 device
2- Is there a connection between programmer and h4c|<7r? I mean the programing can be a h4c|<7r..
3-what is the first steps to know more about programing?
4-how long time it will take to become a professional programer?
Thats all..
So thanks for who will responding me...
And hope all have a good day...
take care mafia family..
Posted 2 years ago
And what is better pc or laptop?

Desktop is half the price. So, if price is an issue for you, I would go with a desktop. Otherwise, a laptop allows you to continue programming while traveling or at school. Personally, I use a desktop for personal projects, and a laptop for work.

Should i need a core i7 or can i only work in core i5 device

i5 is cheaper. You really only need an i7 if you plan on working with large data sets or 3D graphics / video games.

2- Is there a connection between programmer and h4c|<7r? I mean the programing can be a h4c|<7r..

Programmers can leverage programming to automate a vulnerability. Thus programmers tend to be amongst the most powerful and efficient of hackers, not just as a black hat, but as a white / gray hat as well. You have the power to build.

3-what is the first steps to know more about programing?

Choose your first programming / scripting language. I recommend a JavaScript, HTML, PHP LAMP stack for your first web programming, or C# for your first desktop programming. If you want to start by making games, like I did, go with https://phaser.io/learn (web / mobile) or https://www.unrealengine.com/ (desktop)

4-how long time it will take to become a professional programer?

If you stick with it every day, you can gain a decent competence within 2 - 3 years, professional level with 5 - 10 years. However, you can start churning out some interesting scripts easily within just the first few months.
Posted 2 years ago
@Almodamr

Between those 2 CPUs, I'd recommend an i7. It has more cores, a larger L3 cache and hyper-threading. Most modern IDEs are built around hyper-threading so you'll get better performance. Hyper-threading will also benefit you if you plan on writing code that uses multiple threads. My MPR for example uses multiple threads to download multiple products in parallel. A higher L3 cache increases speed between your ram and cpu, something programming does a lot.

However, if you plan on using your system primarily for development, I would suggest looking into a Ryzen cpu instead. You will typically get better performance for your money.

I also recommend an NVMe drive as your boot drive where you should be doing all your programming. If for whatever reason you cannot get one, then I suggest an SSD bare minimum. Do not use a mechanic hard drive. A faster drive will effect load times (such as how long visual studio take to load a project), read/write speeds (which is pretty much every program you'd ever make but even more so ones dealing with IO).

Whether to go with a laptop or desktop is up to your needs and price range. All I can say without knowing more about your needs is that a desktop tends to give you way more options in terms of repairability, upgradability, performance and productivity.
Posted 2 years ago · Author
@Don Von Alpha Dom

@Don Von Alpha Dom

You give me the information i want ty don..
but its not a long time 2-3years?

-- Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:00 pm --

@DataMine

Ty for your responding...
Wish you have a good time..
And wish a good day for all... :katheart3: :katheart3: :katheart3: :katheart3: :katheart3: :katheart3: