I've been h4c|<7d

PrincessMirabella
by PrincessMirabella · 18 posts
7 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 7 years ago
You can always try it without that one piece of info, and say it was your dad's card. You really wont know until you try. So try it. I have changed cards a few times being here as long as I have, and I have recovered an account without it. It wasn't due to a scam but it could still apply.
Posted 7 years ago · Author
My dad gave me the last four digits never mind, Thank you :katheart3:
Posted 7 years ago
Doing the phone call works best as I have always had luck on calling them and speaking with them. I have never had them "Drop" my call but rather help me very willingly. But as you see if you give them your orginal info and do it Fast before they can alter anything more you will get your account back. Just remember if calling try to sound desperate and don't demand or be upset with them as they are trying to help you and can sense that you are upset about loosing your account. Good Luck
Posted 7 years ago
np glad to help to get your account back. enjoy your day hun and bless <3
Posted 7 years ago
Glad that you got your account back and that you received the help from the gals/guys that know best about situations such as those. :aHappy:
Posted 7 years ago
yeah calling in best way and then help ticket, recovered few of my own accs and if u do get the email change notification u can reverse it as said above