Trigger DIck

xDedicated
by xDedicated · 22 posts
5 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 5 years ago
Hello where can I get PRB_Deep_Client? and will it work with BM items I already have?
Posted 5 years ago
terryracer wrote:
prb20/software.phpget deep client here and you have to add your products and yes they work with the deep client

Thank you @terryracer one more question, does this work with T3DE installed? or would it need to be regular imvu?
Posted 5 years ago
@Pr0_Legacy
You can have both installed if you want. But if you already have T3DE, you don't need the Deep Client. T3DE has the same functionality. The Deep Client is a free client for people who just want to use the BM products they've bought from us.
Posted 5 years ago
Thank you very much for the info @datamine, I honestly had no idea. So this is going to sound dumb but how do I load my Bm products I saw peer review wasn't needed so how are BM things loaded/Used and for others to see anything id have to use that invite link provided above.
Posted 5 years ago
Pr0_Legacy wrote:
Thank you very much for the info @datamine, I honestly had no idea. So this is going to sound dumb but how do I load my Bm products I saw peer review wasn't needed so how are BM things loaded/Used and for others to see anything id have to use that invite link provided above.

Correct, you use the invite link to invite people to the PRB Deep Client for viewing / using sex products with you.
Posted 5 years ago
So does this mean the BM products i buy or get from here and use cannot be seen by the people who use the imvu official client? And that they will need to get the imvu prb deep client in order to see the BM products i use?
Posted 5 years ago
if you published the items and had them pass peer review others can see them if you use them with the prb deep client then others need to have the deep client as well to use your items with them.
Posted 5 years ago
you need to send an invite to ur buddy so she can view the item
Posted 5 years ago
I am a mobile user mostly will people be able to see if I have a blackmarket product because I have seen people using blackmarket products and I don't think I have the client