How to dox the original email of an account that you own?

FMOI zylnoi
by FMOI zylnoi · 14 posts
1 year ago in Help & Support
Posted 1 year ago · Author
@Don Von Alpha Dom

gift. If it was purchaser I would've still had their contact details from paypal/cashapp or whatever and get in touch with them but no. I tried everything I even tried digging in the inbox as old as messages can be. Contacted a few of the super old friends and asked them to look into their emails perhaps when the previous owner added them, they were notified on their emails for the friend request and the account's old email would be there but no, that didn't work.
Posted 1 year ago
@FMOI zylnoi

Do you still have chat logs or messages with this person? Doxing requires already having a fair amount of information on the person. You need something to go off of, such as a list of unique names they go by, catch phrases they are known for saying, links to accounts they have on other websites ... etc. You might be able to get a list of their names from the account's name change history. Or perhaps something from the account's payment history page. Doxing is all about googling the target's already known info, in order to gather additional info that they have posted on other websites across the internet. It is like solving a puzzle without all of the pieces, but you have to start out with at least some of the pieces to find the others.
Posted 1 year ago · Author
I mean I have nothing but the location it was created and an initial name. That's a small fish to catch in this big ocean