can u guyz h4c|< IMVU for the AP?

TheMan13
by TheMan13 · 37 posts
16 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 16 years ago · Author
I'll Wait,But Im Anxious! :D
Posted 15 years ago
my friend, when the time is right you shall get your wishes, of free AP :lol: :twisted:
Posted 15 years ago
AP: ABSENCE of PASSION for me..Before AP I was enjoying every little pretending to feel the reality of any action, because I was creating and using my imagination and time was flying but now I am AP..God Floor, I have all powers, can see anything, go anywhere, do whatever I want and it is much more real..Big bull!! Just because it is so easy I don't even use my naughty poses for long time..When I wasn't AP I was Man Of Dreams and every dream I create was so real that person with me was shaking of a joy..Just clicking a pose and letting my Avatar do the stuff, sitting back and watching started to feel it is not me anymore..So now I live on IMVU as I am not an AP..Superman hide his powers in Crystal Palace and live as normal human..I am alot happier.. :D :D (Ofcourse there are moments I must admit, I am so greatful to that shit! :lol: )

Posted 14 years ago
I heard that theres a way of getting ap + vip for free while doing a simple update of the imvu client but I'm a little confuse about is , the guy thold me that we need to be loged into imvu while updating , (that has no sense ) . but i'm sure that it's not real :)
Posted 14 years ago
Spark010 wrote:
I heard that theres a way of getting ap + vip for free while doing a simple update of the imvu client but I'm a little confuse about is , the guy thold me that we need to be loged into imvu while updating , (that has no sense ) . but i'm sure that it's not real :)

It could be possible....you can run version 389 and 4.220 at the same time. Try it and find out.
Posted 14 years ago
oh wow really don ?? can we run two imvu clients at same time? is it really possible? :twisted:
Posted 14 years ago
I had just asked don about this is a private message, now theres a topic all about it. Yes. You must wait for it, Imvu is losing their touch on the security, which makes it a bit easier for all of us. :lol: