Trigger DIck

xDedicated
by xDedicated · 22 posts
5 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 5 years ago
IamHereForTheMemes wrote:
I am a mobile user mostly will people be able to see if I have a blackmarket product because I have seen people using blackmarket products and I don't think I have the client

If their BM products were uploaded through the regular IMVU system then you'll still see it. The issue with that is that those products are extremely susceptible to being removed.

If you buy through the PRB Client then no, you won't be able to see it through mobile.
Posted 5 years ago
Astralis wrote:
IamHereForTheMemes wrote:I am a mobile user mostly will people be able to see if I have a blackmarket product because I have seen people using blackmarket products and I don't think I have the clientIf their BM products were uploaded through the regular IMVU system then you'll still see it. The issue with that is that those products are extremely susceptible to being removed.If you buy through the PRB Client then no, you won't be able to see it through mobile.

Is there like another way you can download your blackmarket item and send it to the IMVU mobile app with a mobile phone like iPhone or Android.