So, you've been h4c|<7d?

C-Digg
by C-Digg · 33 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 12 years ago
Thanks for the post. Breaking it to peepz.
Posted 12 years ago
One Hour IMVU Security Training

Includes...
Total Security from Trojan, Fishing and Frauds
Recover H3KED Accounts

Easy to understand .
Simple Training.

Contact DenimAxe on IMVU
Posted 11 years ago
i got to know the differences aboutt h4c|<7r,cracker,phisher etc..ty
Posted 11 years ago
h4(k
3r - A programmer for whom computing is its own reward; may enjoy the challenge of breaking into other computers but does no harm; "true #@©ɮ£Я§ subscribe to a code of ethics and look down upon crackers"

Cracker - a programmer who cracks (gains unauthorized access to) computers, typically to do malicious things; "crackers are often mistakenly called #@©ɮ£Я§"

Phisher - In the field of computer security, phishing is the criminally fraudulent process of attempting to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords and credit card details by masquerading as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication.

System abuse - Evil or corrupt usage; abuse; wrong; reproach; deception; cheat. <---- Well, that's not clear enough but it makes up the point.

Scammer - A person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud

Bots - Internet bots, also known as web robots, WWW robots or simply bots, are software applications that run automated tasks over the Internet. Typically, bots perform tasks that are both simple and structurally repetitive, at a much higher rate than would be possible for a human alone. The largest use of bots is in web spidering, in which an automated script fetches, analyzes and files information from web servers at many times the speed of a human. Each server can have a file called robots.txt, containing rules for the spidering of that server that the bot is supposed to obey.
• There are malicious bots (and botnets) of the following types:

1. Spambots that harvest email addresses from internet forums, contact forms or guestbook pages
2. Downloader programs that suck bandwidth by downloading entire web sites
3. Web site scrapers that grab the content of web sites and re-use it without permission on automatically generated doorway pages
4. Viruses and worms
5. DDoS attacks
6. Botnets / zombie computers; etc.
7. File-name modifiers on peer-to-peer file-sharing networks. These change the names of files (often containing malware) to match user search queries.
8. Automating the entry of internet sweepstakes or instant win games to get an advantage
9. Automating tasks on promotional web sites to win prizes
10. votebots which automatically cast votes for or againsts certain forms of user-contributed content such as videos on youtube or reader comments on blog pages.

wow...
fascinating and cool enlightened :)
Posted 11 years ago
Seriously wenk..
Posted 11 years ago
Thank you, for explanations, although I didn't ever get h4c|<7d.
Posted 11 years ago
I wish people would finally understand the difference between being h4c|<7d and being stupid. :roll:
Posted 10 years ago
In my case, they h4c|<7d me and i realised it too late and i could do anything...
So, new account! Start over :p
Posted 10 years ago
I hear a lot of people saying they have been h4c|<7d. I've never been bothered, or threatened. I find it odd all the sudden people are getting "h4c|<7d". Not saying it's impossible, just saying it's unlikely.
Posted 9 years ago
Yeah most people fall for dumb scams lol