Credit Limits

smykey33
by smykey33 · 18 posts
6 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 6 years ago · Author
Ok, I have 2 creator accounts both are level 4 and allowed to send 25k per day. I just have tried everyday to send 25k for the last week now and it says I have reached daily limit or monthly limit. I would not think a level 4 creator should have such a low limit... Does anyone know how many you can send per month at level 4? I also have other accounts but they only allow me to send 10k per day and have also reached monthly limits it appears. I know imvu is trying to cut down on credit resellers but this it a bit sad. They are making it bad on everyone not only us trying to resell but others that want to send credits for artwork and so on. I was curious if there are any methods to boost credit sending? Does anyone have any suggestions on this? The only thing I could think o was to make a few alt noob accounts and wait 2 weeks to be able to send them. then I could have 5 or so noobs that can send 10k per day. I am not sure. Any other suggestions?
Posted 6 years ago
Everyone's transfer limits is different. If you want to know what yours is you would need to file a help ticket asking staff, however, transfer limits can change. There are several factors that goes into determining transfer limits. Staff will not give a list of what all the factors are because they do not want account stealers to know, as they would use it to target certain accounts.

With that said here are a few things that most believe help decided:

~ age of account
~ tier level of account (this is for accounts that are creators)

As said above, should you ever find you are unable to send the amount you want to you can file a help ticket asking staff to send it for you.

For non devs... it is 5K a day and I believe 10k a month. (could be wrong)

But for devs. it depends on your tier level.. that is all IMVU is saying.
Posted 6 years ago · Author
Yeah, they say that. I tried to pay someone for custom work through sending credits the other day could not send. I talked to them and they said for security measures you have reached your limit at this time, and to try in a hour or two. I was not able to send again for 2 days. then it let me send. I am not sure what they base this upon. Some accounts that I used to be able to send 100k a day on have been dropped to 10k a day also. others used to be at 15k per day and some 25k per day. Why would they drop accounts limits? Are they suspicious something is going on? I think we should be able to do what we want with our credits but I don't want to argue with them about it and get revoked from sending any at all. This is why I ask if there was a way to increase sending limits without dealing with customer care. I have 2 creator accounts both are at tier level 4 one will be hitting 5 next month. I hope hitting level 5 will increase it. We will find out in 9 days.
Posted 6 years ago
This is all Security to try and catch those that are hacking credits and then trying to send them to thier accounts or alt accounts (mules) to be sold at a latter time. When it shows that there are large amounts moved it sends a flag up that IMVU sees how often and to where it is going and from where it is coming to make sure they are legit credits. I know it's a Pain in the rear end that they do it but there were those that ruined it for us. I guess sometimes it is better to be protective and have to deal with things like this then to take the chances of those that do hold large amounts of credits on thier accounts to get h4c|<7d and thier credits distributed here and there and then sold. Because once they are sold from the person that has taken them then IMVU cannot recover them and return them to you. All they can return to you is what they recover off the one that h4c|<7d you and initially took them. :tlatakenote:
Posted 6 years ago
credit limit is horrible, wanted to figure out how to raise the limit
Posted 6 years ago
that sucks... i wanted to know what's the transfer amount limit for a newbie account, i sent them an email but never answered and couldn't find any topic about it searching on google...
Posted 6 years ago
:member:derek93
I think the limit is 5k a day I can send up to 6k every 24 hours
Not sure exactly if you can send credits right away with noobie accounts you can try though and tell me your results
Posted 6 years ago
Pixl wrote:
derek93I think the limit is 5k a day I can send up to 6k every 24 hours
Not sure exactly if you can send credits right away with noobie accounts you can try though and tell me your results

Thank you for the info Pixel ^...^
i've tried a few minutes ago with 5 different accounts trying with different amounts from 5k to 1k but i couldn't... keeps saying that i've reached the limit to transfer credits u.u... i'm not really sure if am i doing something wrong or this is just not possible...
i've earned those credist from adds so i don't know if that's the reason i'm not allowed to transfer...
Posted 6 years ago
Derak93 wrote:
...i've earned those credist from adds so i don't know if that's the reason i'm not allowed to transfer...

You can't transfer promo credits.