Abbreviations & Pre-installed products

Drzh
by Drzh · 2 posts
6 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 6 years ago · Author
I wasn't able to find anything in the Frequently Asked Questions about the abbreviations used here, I've figured out PRB by now, but not what 3SIF is. Would be handy if there was a list of it somewhere I can read through.

Also, there are 2-3 products I'd buy, but the installation seems to imply that I have to send the product to myself through a second account I'd make. I have a friend who got caught installing a few times, they completely shut him out after one or two attempts even if he used another account(they banned all of his accounts simultaneously). Seems like IMVU bans by MAC addresses then? I don't know, all I know is I'd like to have those few products already, been looking for them for eons, such a bummer if I wouldn't be able to get them. I looked around for "volunteers", the closest is blush4u but they don't happen to have the particular products I'm looking for.
Please advise.
Posted 6 years ago
I don't remember what 3SIF means off the top of my head. I can't remember if it came with the Market plugin or if
@Don Von Alpha Dom
made it up.

@Adryan
gifts products, try contacting him.