VB EDITING QUESTION

ASithLORD
by ASithLORD · 13 posts
6 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 6 years ago · Author
im looking for someone who can tell me how to edit a bass boosted vb like this one http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?pr ... d=37598410

does anyone know how to replicate this effect this was most likely done in audacity most vb's is but thats all i know

would really appropriate if anyone can help
Posted 6 years ago
I messaged you.
btw can you prove you can duplicate this process example of same thing on another song or maybe a different part of this same song
Posted 6 years ago
this can be done by
Ampping
Bass and Terble
and cranking the Gain to +x.xdB
Posted 6 years ago
That's not how its done. yea you can make it have bass all you want but he wants it where its Loud pounds and then stops for some lyrics then pounds more. Aka a shooter vb witch i know how to make.
NullData wrote:
this can be done by
Ampping
Bass and Terble
and cranking the Gain to +x.xdB
thank you this worked to a point thats decent although im curious about this guy who says he can do better to match the vb i provided
Posted 6 years ago
I will write a tutorial in a bit, I gotta download audicity then write down what i do i only remember the buttons you got to click
that would be the best thing i ever got on this forum if u do thanks in advance ive been trying to replicate this effect even with settings above does not meet the vb effect i provided

-- Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:28 pm --

are you still gana give the tutorial
Posted 6 years ago
Next, open up Audacity and click the effects tab. A drop down menu will pop up. From the drop down menu, find the setting called "normalize". Click normalize and a small window should pop up. It will give you the options to how much you want to normalize. The best setting for this is between -9.0 and -15.0. If these levels don't fit your needs, adjust until you get the desired level and click "ok". The waves should now appear smaller than they first did when you imported the song into Audacity.

Now to boost the song, click the effects tab again and click the "Bass and Treble" setting. This will open up another smaller window in Audacity giving the options to adjust the bass and treble levels. Keep the treble at zero and adjust the bass until it fits your needs. You can always click the preview button to make sure your'e satisfied and then click "ok".