Sometimes my client freezesl

Commander Vermin
by Commander Vermin · 3 posts
4 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 4 years ago · Author
Sometimes my client on PC freezes and I'm sure that it is not my computer. My desktop personal computer is rather powerful when it concerns processing power and available RAM and storage. Yet the IMVU client persists to cause irreversible problems for me. Once the client caused a freeze and I had to perform a disk recovery (believe me I've tried various methods before I reached that option). I couldn't use the mouse at all and some keyboard functions. I had to override my computer and use the BIOS to perform a hard disk recovery, which was incredibly frustrating and time consuming. Since then I have uninstalled the IMVU client and no problems likened to the one above have surfaced, therefore I believe it is an isolated problem with the client. Can anyone help me?

-- Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:13 pm --

In addition, I've reinstalled the client more recently and still the same problem. It freezes and closes automatically however. Not to the extent of the problem that happened abovel
Posted 4 years ago
Ive been having the same problems but i started using imvulite it no longer freezes