Looking for account help

Unanstandig
by Unanstandig · 8 posts
4 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 4 years ago · Author
Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong area, but a few months ago my account made in 2013 got disabled permanently. I get why it happened, I repeatedly put up a room that was taken down since they claimed it was misrated. The problem is that whenever I did put it back up I changed things around in hopes it would be acceptable as GA (seeing as they never actually tell you why it's misrated I was apparently unable to successfully keep it up. It got reported numerous times because people didn't like that I actually booted them for cheating and harassment. My mods and I were very active). A few years ago the account got h4c|<7d for however long while I wasn't using it and they bought a bunch of credits that I ended up spending when I restored the account. Had a lot of great outfits and rooms and I just want them back or to at least have the ability to save them and eventually repurchase them on my new account.

I'm wondering if anyone has the ability to make that happen, whether it's giving me my account back or just giving me the ability to view all my outfits and rooms so I can save the products and move them over.
@Don Von Alpha Dom

A little over a month ago, I believe. How do I access the log files?
Posted 4 years ago
Same scenario happened to me while I was uploading GA products. I didn't know adding tags to a GA product such as, sexy, slutty, and so on as tags can get my account banned. I got a warning ban for 15 days 1st and when my account was opened, I updated the tags and resubmit those products. 2 hours later they all failed peer review and got my account banned for 30 days. After 30 days passed I was thinking maybe I forgot to update some of the tags and re=submit without changing the tags. So I checked all the products and re-submitted them once again. This time my account is permanently banned. :D

However, while I was re-uploading those products for the 3rd time, I took a video as a proof if I get banned again. I showed imvu staff the video I took, and they opened my account back. The problem was, that they never actually see the change you made, because they need to clear cache on their end to see the changes. Had a stressful month with this but I finally got my account back. Also they didn't believe me until I showed them the video proof. I was keeping it to the end to make their faces red. One other thing is, if you have a new account you need to be more careful. I have an account with 800 ga products with tags such as slut, whore, pretty, bitch and I never got banned, but this new account with 10 products in it gets permanently banned.
@Don Von Alpha Dom

I don't think this worked sadly, but thanks. I did actually uninstall and reinstall IMVU after the account got disabled so maybe that's why.

-- Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:24 am --

@Heralds

Yeah it seems they don't check for changes, and I didn't think to record proof. What bothers me is that my room, although being a hookup room, used genuine poses instead of mashing a bunch together so even if those were the problem, and they might have been (I did switch out a few to see), that wouldn't be my fault because the products were displayed as GA when I bought them. Other rooms that did mash poses together often kept things like "smash or pass" and "sexy" in their room bio and were fine. People just didn't like me booting them for cheating or drama so they reported the room. Sad. I did open a case trying to explain that I had tried changing basically every part of the room from the name to the tags to the poses but I just got dismissed.
Posted 4 years ago
Sorry for your troubles! At least there are people here who might be able to lend a hand in the future!