IMVU not allowing password reset

DevilJnr
by DevilJnr · 4 posts
10 months ago in Help & Support
Posted 10 months ago · Author
Imagine having an account connected to your email and you forgot the password right. So you request a reset link and it is sent to you but the link just keeps loading and loading not actually allowing you to reset your damn password on an account you own. This is so stupid I can't. Anyway if anyone has any suggestions on how the hell to now get into the account 'cause obviously contacting them is not an option because you need to log in on your account and request a damn ticket to get these idiots to help you if they even care to help you. (Lets not get into the issue I have with them not letting me age verify my main account cause their dumbass system right now, issue for when I have the energy to deal with that bs again).
Posted 10 months ago
@DevilJnr
if trying to repeat the password recovery procedure to get a new link you have the same problem, it might depend on a browser plugin or some browser setting that doesn't allow you to access the web page.

Try opening the link with a different browser or different device.
Posted 10 months ago · Author
@Amarok78
Thank you, you beautiful person. I copied the the link into a different browser and it finally worked. Note to self, password reset doesn't work in my Chrome browser for some reason tho it works in google... just not in google chrome... confusing but problem solved. Thanks again.
Posted 1 month ago
thanks for the solution