How To scan a imvu public room and private room?

sillie anak sulang
by sillie anak sulang · 9 posts
2 months ago in Help & Support
Posted 2 months ago · Author
please help me.. give a link to scan my girlfriend hiden room and she enter private room with who...
Posted 1 month ago
the site find no longer works so I have no solution, sorry
Posted 1 month ago
there is another program : cybervu but you need to pay to scan rooms
Posted 1 month ago
I hadn't seen this post haha, but why go out with a person you don't trust and want to chase her everywhere she goes, so don't have a girlfriend in imvu and be free to do anything in the game.
Posted 1 month ago
as far as im aware u can only scan public rooms...those are the ones usually u can see who's in the room and what they wore...as for private chats those can't be seen. but i know that when find.vu was around u were able to kinda get a sense by looking at the outfits in the scene section of the outfits page. the only remaining sites that i know of that till offer public room scanning services u have to pay for it.
Posted 1 month ago
@sadecatgirl
cybervu site scans private rooms but a real time scan . if you want to scan someone give me the name lol
Posted 1 month ago
@xespressox

wait whatt???? cybervu cans private rooms? and like...does it actually let u see the same shit as if it were public? how many people in there, what they wore etc. ?
Posted 1 month ago
@sadecatgirl

the code / algorithm for scanning private rooms is really short and easy to run compared to the code for public rooms. Most people own fewer than 100 rooms in their inventory, which is easier to scan than scanning the thousands of public rooms that are not empty. It's the difference between making a hundred calls to IMVU's server vs thousands. A small fraction of the processing power is needed to scan a single person's private rooms compared to public.
Posted 1 month ago
@sadecatgirl

You can actually learn how to do it by hand as well with a little (moderate) amount time and effort and digging through the log files. Pretty neat stuff