IMVUMAFIAS Bank Question

Hittas
by Hittas · 6 posts
2 weeks ago in Help & Support
Posted 2 weeks ago · Author
Hello all I am new. If it isn't too much trouble can someone explain the banking system and how it works here? I don't really understand what the purpose of it is really for. If I put my medits inside, does it hold it, and I can't get it back until a certain period? Let me know down below! Thanks for reading.
Posted 2 weeks ago
@Hittas

so basically, its the same as the banking systems in real life with an Interest Rate: 2.00%. if u want profit u have to deposit your medits for at least a month but if u withdraw any medits before the month ur interest rate will reset and u will start over again. it also works better if u got huge amount of medits it adds up.
@crashy11

Oh, wow that sounds great! So, the more medits I add the more I get just by setting them for forgetting them? Also does the Interest Rate increases or does it always stay 2.00%? Thanks for the help!
@Caleidanna

Hello, does the interest double or does it stay the same? Like let's say I leave it in for a month does the interest go up? Does 2.00% turn into 2.01%? or does it always just stay the same?
Posted 1 week ago
Tambem nao sei como obter