I have a question..

lStrayCatl
by lStrayCatl · 8 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Someone is litterally copying everything that i come up with... the names of products and all... with just little change in texture. Killing my bussiness and it's so annoying... I submit one thing and withing 24 hours, that woman comes up with similar product with same name!.. So the question is.. "Is that a good enough reason to ask mafia to ruin her account?" I'm really sick and tired of that woman :( I work so hard and i come up with original ideas just to see them copied the very next day :'(
Posted 14 years ago
make sure its not derivable
Posted 14 years ago
Do you make your own mesh?
Posted 14 years ago · Author
I don't make my own meshes and my products are not derivable.
I dont mind people even using the mesh i got made on special request. The thing i mind is taht they create the same thing i create, just different colour. That annoys me
Posted 14 years ago
Well all i can say is make it look more professional then. And perhaps make it cheaper :/
Posted 13 years ago · Author
ok...its getting on my nerves now.. she's always stuck to my catalog and copies simply all of my new products within hours of my submission... puts similar name, similar colours.... ALL MY NEW IDEAS ARE GETTING COPIED AS SOON AS THEY COME OUT!!!! :cursemouth:
Posted 13 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
This sounds interesting.

So, she is deriving from the same things you are deriving from, copying your textures, and then selling them at a cheaper price?

Give us a link to her catalog.

Are you Gonna Do what I Think You're Gonna Do?