To h4c|< / spy on someone

martinkvam
by martinkvam · 12 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Hello, I'm just wondering if anyone at this forum could provide me infomation how to either h4c|< someone, or spy on someone.
If so, then please send me a private message and take it from there
Last edited by DataMine on Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed broken bbcode
Posted 10 years ago
have 29 more posts to reach 50.
Posted 10 years ago · Author
You're on a topic thats from like 2010, your posts will be removed if they are just spam posts by the way.
Posted 10 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
On this forum, we do not care how old a topic is. New data can always be added.

This is reassuring that I was able to achieve Mafia VIP status in a short time by necroposting (not spamming), and subsequently enjoying the perks of being a Mafia VIP. I have barely scratched the surface of the huge collection of tutorials in this site. I'll try to read/understand them at my pace and learn. Knowledge is power! I am also eager to learn some new tricks like spying on someone...hehehe. That will be handy.
Posted 10 years ago
Gr8bugaly wrote:
I am also eager to learn some new tricks like spying on someone...hehehe. That will be handy.

You may purchase spy training by spending your medits on Intel Department permissions: shop.php?mode=showcat&c=6
Posted 10 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
You may purchase spy training by spending your medits on Intel Department permissions: shop.php?mode=showcat&c=6

Thanks much, Don Von. I spent my medits to gain access to Intel Department's valuable information. I'm very willing to learn... So help me God.
Posted 10 years ago
I wish i could enter the training program as soon as possible.
Posted 10 years ago
Alexander70 wrote:
I wish i could enter the training program as soon as possible.

Find something interesting that you know how to do and write a tutorial about it. That is the fastest way to rack up medits for training.