Code Redeeming Question

justtonyg
by justtonyg · 7 posts
13 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Hi I'm am considered a new member and this is this my first time posting on this forum (i'm not sure if this the right place to be posting this). I want to say thank you for the detailed tutorials in the approve section. My questions are about a couple of the tutorials that explain how to redeem the codes sent in a email. I wanted to know how and where do you redeem a Ultimate Gift Card code in exchange for imvu credits.
Posted 13 years ago
justtonyg wrote:
Hi I'm am considered a new member and this is this my first time posting on this forum (i'm not sure if this the right place to be posting this). I want to say thank you for the detailed tutorials in the approve section. My questions are about a couple of the tutorials that explain how to redeem the codes sent in a email. I wanted to know how and where do you redeem a Ultimate Gift Card code in exchange for imvu credits.

In the IMVU shop on the IMVU website, you can use ultimate game cards as a payment method when buying credits.

Also, I have moved your topic to the correct section.
Posted 13 years ago · Author
i selected buy credits then i clicked more payment options and i couldn't find the ultimate game card option

it shows the following list

Credit Card
PayPal
Google Checkout
PaybyCash
Wallie-card
Click & Buy
Western Union
eCheck
Posted 13 years ago
that doesn't help but ok coolness thanks :)
Posted 13 years ago
I'm not knowing about this way to earn credits through redeem or offer partner..
It seems not simple to work in a minute, since it's not a line of tutor, tools and get :urgh: