Need AP On IMVU

marya
by marya · 8 posts
13 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 13 years ago · Author
i already vip on imvu and i realy want ap , and im paid for it with paypal who cant help my get ap or some cheat for ap?
Posted 13 years ago
AP moves cheat: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5938&start=0
Black Market Products: buysell/

Sorry I can not do more for you.
We are working on it.

You can always offer someone credits to buy you AP...

I know in some european & UK countries you can buy a prepaid credit card from most gas stations with little to no identification...and those can be used to buy AP.

That, or you can try to find a virtual credit card online.
Posted 13 years ago
When you are going for the buy then someone is always offer to credits to bye an ap and you are going for the paypal account and in some other countries you can go for the credit card and this can helps to buy ap .
Posted 13 years ago
watsonr93 wrote:
When you are going for the buy then someone is always offer to credits to bye an ap and you are going for the paypal account and in some other countries you can go for the credit card and this can helps to buy ap .

Translation please.

Posted 13 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:

I know in some european & UK countries you can buy a prepaid credit card from most gas stations with little to no identification...and those can be used to buy AP.

I dont know what the virtual credit card thing is but sadly I do know that the pre paid cards in the UK cannot be used to purchase AP. It has to be a credit card, thats why I dont have AP lol :lol:
Posted 13 years ago
idiot1985 wrote:
Don Von Free Credits wrote:

I dont know what the virtual credit card thing is but sadly I do know that the pre paid cards in the UK cannot be used to purchase AP. It has to be a credit card, thats why I dont have AP lol :lol:

Have you tried them?
I still hear rumors that some of them work.
Posted 13 years ago
I must be thinking of the wrong thing then.... :o

.... Off to google :D

-- Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:29 pm --

hmm -strokes chin- interesting although nothing is mentioned about buying them at garage stations but I'll have to investigate and ask around at the bank and post office. Looks like these cards can be topped up at the post offices so it should be available to buy at them.