4 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 4 years ago
Amnesia
skyrim
counter striks
alein isolation
corpse party
Posted 4 years ago
i playing lots of game at the moment, from PC games to Console games.
on PC i usually play Dota with my close friends since this game need a really good strategy to begin with.
and then sometimes we play Point Blank, a FPS game which kinda good and stupid at the same time, you know what i mean when you see it.
And then we have the Comeback game called Minecraft cuz pewdiepie made it famous again, yeah made a server for me and my friends, starting a RPG Server with lots of features like Leveling System, Gacha and etc
then for single player sometimes i play stardew valley for the new update, lots of goodstuff coming up.
also play the sims 4 just for the role play and making characters, also for the sex mod.
and a bit of hentai game here and there.
Found IMVU basically 5 days ago, friends told me to play, at first it was bad for me since the UI kinda bad, but i managed now.

on Console i just bought 2 games, Kingdom Heart 3 and The Witcher 3 (yes i'm a latebloomer)
playing kingdom heart 3 sometimes while doing streams on Youtube cuz of boredom, not the game tho, the game is pretty lit.
the witcher 3.. damn lots of stuff going on i don't know where to starts, it's just so good, the game is basically endless, you can go around anywhere like how open world games do. almost like skyrim but u don't make ur character, cuz we already have our handsum geralt.
Posted 4 years ago
I mostly play Star Wars battlefront 2 but I gotta start playing other games
Posted 4 years ago
I play Modern Ops on my phone ( it's like Call of Duty Mobile) and GTA 5
Posted 4 years ago
i play Soccer pro and lol games but i prefer imvu
Posted 3 years ago
Yes im playing league of legends valorant and the forest with friends
Posted 3 years ago
I play Dota 2, Fall guys, Age of Empires 2, Starcraft 2 and among us
Posted 3 years ago
Among us has consumed my life, i play it way too often way too much with so many different people...sounds like a sex problem but it's among us, kinda sus.
Posted 3 years ago
I play Frostpunk, Age of empire, Apex. I would like to try some Switch games tho
Posted 3 years ago
I just got the Mini NES and MINI NES and playstation mini so i been hooked on them lol also I got a retro aracade TMNT :D