I need help from imvu players!

Axeofdoom
by Axeofdoom · 16 posts
1 year ago in Off Topic
Posted 1 year ago
@Axeofdoom

Don Von Alpha Dom is right in everything he said, as for her saying that you can't play because you would have sex with other girls, that's not an excuse, if you take it that way and consider that whoever plays has sex, then she is Assuming she has sex, in your place I would play even if she says she shouldn't play, who knows, maybe even you guys can play together and somehow use what you do in the game to make your relationship hotter.
I personally in 11 years of imvu never met someone who doesn't have sex, if she didn't she wouldn't wear provocative clothes and she wouldn't walk almost naked.

NOTE:
I use a translator, please disregard some errors.
Posted 1 year ago
Tbh bro imvu is a s3x based app theirs no such thing as friends in my opinion if your close to someone on IMVU your probably having e s3x
Posted 1 year ago
@sadecatgirl

Yeah my tracker also lists fits, it contained nude avatar. And if I go back into her history it only tells more of these abrupt visits.
Posted 1 year ago
yup_disc wrote:
@sadecatgirlYeah my tracker also lists fits, it contained nude avatar. And if I go back into her history it only tells more of these abrupt visits.

@yup_disc

yup...confirmed cheating.... :(
Posted 1 year ago
sometimes if you cant find someone on imvu they hide their name so you cant find them or changed it a lot and sorry to hear that your wife might cheating on you