Logan:

iJazzyBear
by iJazzyBear · 23 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
I've never cheated on him, and nor will I ever.
I messed up big time, and if he does forgive me, I'm sure as hell lucky. If he doesn't, then, sucks for me?
Yeah I'll be upset, but if he's happy, then I'll deal with it. I love him, more than all of you think. I'm gonna do anything I can to make him happy, and hopefully mine again.
Posted 14 years ago
she just dumped me 3 time :I

well im thinking on it..
Posted 14 years ago
iJazzyBear wrote:
I messed up big time, and if he does forgive me, I'm sure as hell lucky. If he doesn't, then, sucks for me?
Yeah I'll be upset, but if he's happy, then I'll deal with it. I love him, more than all of you think. I'm gonna do anything I can to make him happy, and hopefully mine again.

I am pretty sure dumping him 3 times so you can spend a few days with another man is just another form of cheating...no matter how you put it. Only in this case you have found a way to do it with less guilt on your side...and allot more pain on his side.
Posted 14 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
iJazzyBear wrote:

I am pretty sure dumping him 3 times so you can spend a few days with another man is just another form of cheating...no matter how you put it. Only in this case you have found a way to do it with less guilt on your side...and allot more pain on his side.

lol dont worry logan i got a few like ur and i am still lookin.
Posted 14 years ago
Hantarione wrote:
LoL - Hope no someone thinks I'm gay.
With those skittles as your profile pic... I'm sure everyone will scoff that thought aside... LMAO
Posted 14 years ago
Hmm even if you didn't cheated completely you broke his heart and is not very easy *I know it personally* so I don't accuse him if he break up with you...

PS : Ya Skittle girl is the best :3
Posted 14 years ago · Author
I didn't leave him 3 times to be with another man. I left him 3 times for his foolish childish actions. If you all saw the way he's acted you would understand. My 4 year old daughter was more mature than him!
Posted 14 years ago
well if u say he behave childish y come bac for him??
Posted 14 years ago
~nods~

We men are childish, I will be the first to admit to that.

...strong emotions tend to confuse us, and we do stupid things.

See, men are not that bright, we have peanuts for brains...

Sure...you can still teach us to do tricks...and you can even roast us up so we are nice and hot, but if you want a smart lover...you need to go lez.

If you still want Logan though, I guess we could give him a sex change and that could help. There will no longer be a penis blocking the blood to his brain.
Posted 14 years ago
It all comes down to the simplest visible fact/statistic in this thread:

Girl - 3
Guy - 1

3:1

Enuff said.

You dump him because of his behavior being lower than that of your daughter... but after seeing you dumping him this many times when you should take that time to understand his nature better... it goes to show you're no better.

Imagine, if Logan "matured up" to your expectations but dumps you simply because you dont love him enough to consider and put aside his weaknesses... that he dumps you simply because you keep finding his faults and not his strengths - what will you say?

...after all, you've done something similar to him already.