Was The Visual HP Developer N The Cheat Engine?

TheMan13
by TheMan13 · 14 posts
16 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 16 years ago
hmm no it does not
Posted 16 years ago
--S-T-E-F-F-A-Z-H-O-E--, is the capo of actions...she is in charge of the free actions in our free credits section, and contests

Yes, many of my capos have gotten their rank simply because they were the only person at the meeting willing to accept the position.

We are currently looking for a new VIP Capo, Capo of the Rear Guard, A Capo General, and a couple others

VIP Capo - in charge of updating IMVU portable and looking after the VIP group

Capo Of the Rear Guard - in charge of keeping spam out of the free credits area

Capo General - this person is really the head of fassion, in charge of looking after our outfits, and banners
Posted 16 years ago
Oh oh okay cool cool cool very interesting

I like Rear Guard pretty good Capo Goodluck on who gets it and for the Contest its the Same thing for Capo Action right??

And the She has a guy lmao it has one of my friends that took my imvumafia account he has Wanna be a girl and like he took my password and i changed it now soo yeah and now this is the real me no lie and stuff and yup so as my imvu account he knewd my pass cause it has the same and now where not friends anymore and shit!!

Well Good luck the people that wants those position :D
Posted 16 years ago
i cant seems to remember to attend the meetings too much damn things to do... i wanna get my ranks up... I just starts to develop... well just changing meshes and making them look great... i found a software called scketchup thanks to the don but i cant seems to convert the save files to cfl files so i can upload them