14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago
woot i just got my highest score on it ever =D

8264 XD[/url]
Posted 14 years ago
Bloodxib wrote:
woot i just got my highest score on it ever =D

8264 XD[/url]

Beat 12176 :P. I'm gonna play until I finish the game, if there is such thing, if not, I'll just continue LOL. I hope I can make it to 20k!
Posted 14 years ago
Screw you guys, I got an even HIGHER score! xD The first and last attempts = failed though :(.

1 - 3 - 8 - 4 - 6

Posted 14 years ago
haha i just got 25k x.x;; but i forgot to take a ss of it >.>, tryin to get to 50k as a final.

Beat 12176 . I'm gonna play until I finish the game, if there is such thing, if not, I'll just continue LOL. I hope I can make it to 20k!

i dont think there is an ending cuz some guy got 700k as a final LOL
Posted 14 years ago
Bloodxib wrote:
haha i just got 25k x.x;; but i forgot to take a ss of it >.>, tryin to get to 50k as a final.

Beat 12176 . I'm gonna play until I finish the game, if there is such thing, if not, I'll just continue LOL. I hope I can make it to 20k!

i dont think there is an ending cuz some guy got 700k as a final LOL

Ahh, you little liar. I got 125192851928519285912851985 but I forgot to take a SS of it, xD.
Posted 14 years ago
nah i got an ss now,its in the top of my high scores list at the end so i just circled it and put a line to it to prove it >:O and that was 25k for the final,my highest in 1 wish was like,12k

Posted 14 years ago
Bloodxib wrote:
nah i got an ss now,its in the top of my high scores list at the end so i just circled it and put a line to it to prove it >:O and that was 25k for the final,my highest in 1 wish was like,12k

OH, lol, I thought you did that in 1 wish. Impossible o.0
Posted 14 years ago
OH, lol, I thought you did that in 1 wish. Impossible o.0

i would have if these wishes actually became true >.>
Posted 14 years ago

My score =3
Posted 14 years ago
So far 51 is my highst score im working for 70k x.x