Message to ppl concering Alexandra(chocolate<3)

Jon™
by Jon™ · 48 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
Chocolate <3 wrote:
Nooooo

and it's not really like THAT...it sounds like leave britney alone in this case leave alex alone.

It's just that I don't want people to ask me out daily.I mean seriously...most of you don't know me.And for those who know me...I don't think I'll ever date online again.
If you wanna be friends with me good.But that's all.

Stop creating me drama or bugging me with dating all the time.

So you mean they can ask you every 2 days not but everyday ? :lol:

Welcome back by the way 8)
Posted 13 years ago
Yes Alex, I forgave you. But for the last time. I'm still a bit pissed but whatever.

Welcome back, little sister.
Posted 13 years ago
Welcome back, Alex!
:)
Have fun and take care.

I`m not that active here anymore.. lost interest somehow. Sorry.
Posted 13 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
I have added relationship status options to mafia profiles: ucp.php?i=profile&mode=profile_info

I NEED WIDOWED. Other dont pass. And this threat is really . . . . . . . . . . . . .

-- Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:20 pm --

I have added relationship status options to mafia profiles: ucp.php?i=profile&mode=profile_info

I NEED WIDOWED. Other dont pass. And this threat is really . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Posted 13 years ago
Ejo Capo da'Retroguaria wrote:

-- Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:20 pm --

Widowed has been added.
Posted 13 years ago
Thank you for adding the relationship status :)
Posted 13 years ago
How the hell can anyone find someone attractive that they never even met? It blows my mind.

(If you do have an online relationship, then please don't take my words personally, I mean this in a general sense)

Maybe its just me.. but just looking at Alex's picture or anyones picture in general.., I don't feel suddenly inclined to marry her or date that person or anything... And I don't mean that in a negative way either, its simply that you don't know who the actual person is.

+ If you want to get into the physical details, people tend to hide their imperfections in pictures (once again this is meant in a general sense)

Guy's you can do much better than some person you meet on the internet. You really don't know whether or not the person your interested in is...

1.Is even a good person, you can't tell much just from some chat conversations.

2.Is even the gender they say they are... I mean no offense... but theres really no way anyone here can prove the Alex is a girl as none of you met her, at the same time, no one can really prove I'm a guy, prove that Jon isn't a panda or even prove that Don Von is a human as no one has ever met them.

3. Priority... I mean honestly... If a girl in real life asks me to be her boyfriend, I'm not going to think twice about cheating on "Jessica4324 from France." And I'm sure the other person would feel the same way. There simply isn't enough security that you can have a faithful relationship via a bunch of pixels.

But Alex, in the future, if you plan on leaving, then say so. We won't hold anything against you. The problem was that we were all left in the dark for a while about why you weren't showing up for the debates.
*also, its hopefully probably obvious by now, and its really nothing personal, i think your an awesome person... but honestly, i hope you do realize that you can't run for an underdonna position considering how you just left unannounced... maybe in the future perhaps, but definitely not for this election.

So with all that being said,
I hope I didn't sound too much like an asshole.
-- Welcome back Alex.
Posted 13 years ago
I know don falcon.I did not even still hope to participate in the elections this time.
And yes I also know it wasn't nice at all leaving without a word...seems like I can also have...a bad personality.

Ohh...btw...nice speech...really...true.
MAYBE I AM A BOYYYYYYYYYY

or maybe NOTTTTTTTTT

what if I'ma DINOOOO????

:shock:

that is the question...

Thanks for the welcoming back xD