!!Squad Leaders Needed!!

Don Sam Stormrage
by Don Sam Stormrage · 26 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
[quote="Don Von Free Credits"][quote="enea123"]I would like to be one of squad leaders but my posts don't say the same thing.[/quote]

What are your qualifications?

Do you have anyone willing to follow you, anyone willing to be a soldier in your squad?[/quote]
well i can be in her squad. Soon i get my net back and i wanna try some things out that i learned over last months on imvu. And i will be solder in her squad cos it might be interesting. If she get it. . .
Posted 13 years ago
I would like to be one of squad leaders
Posted 13 years ago · Author
joya1996 wrote:

ROFL did he/she even read the topic?
Posted 13 years ago
must say requirements like number of post and karma are one big shit all that matters is trust into someone. Post wont tell you much its just number. I honestly think you should not reply in this kind way and that you should speak with who ever reply no matter how many post they have, cos if you are only looking for ppl with posts your main weapon in war would be. We have more posts then you. I hate snobs. Ever watched hannibal when at end rich guy get eaten by wild pigs. Thats really sweet.
Posted 13 years ago
Sir Sam wrote:
joya1996 wrote:

Probably not, as Ejo said, trust counts more than posts but I do not think Joya1996 has been active enough to gain anyone's trust, personally, I do not even know her/him, lol.

P.S. I already applied, but I'd like to add that I do have people willing to join my squad if I get accepted as a leader if I did not already mention it.
Posted 13 years ago
Nick Shadow wrote:
Sir Sam wrote:
joya1996 wrote:

Probably not, as Ejo said, trust counts more than posts but I do not think Joya1996 has been active enough to gain anyone's trust, personally, I do not even know her/him, lol.

P.S. I already applied, but I'd like to add that I do have people willing to join my squad if I get accepted as a leader if I did not already mention it.

I just say no matter did he earned or not we should not say.. fuck off didnt made enough post ... i just say we should speak with everybody cos what other way we can earn someone trust u never know what potencial someone might have .. unless u search it ... i dont speak just about this person .. i say for all thoes who dont have much posts ... there is so many ppl here who dont have one post and come here everyday and read what we write .. i personaly know few .. before they would come out with threat .. i am here on forum for few mounts and i read all and this is my first post ...
Posted 13 years ago
well i will follow anyone of those ppl no matter what lol
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Ejo Capo da'Retroguaria wrote:
must say requirements like number of post and karma are one big shit all that matters is trust into someone. Post wont tell you much its just number. I honestly think you should not reply in this kind way and that you should speak with who ever reply no matter how many post they have, cos if you are only looking for ppl with posts your main weapon in war would be. We have more posts then you. I hate snobs. Ever watched hannibal when at end rich guy get eaten by wild pigs. Thats really sweet.

Lol, okay, if someone randomly comes up who just joined the mafia like some days ago, has 4 posts, and says I wanna be a squad leader, wouldnt you have a laugh about it? xDD Relax man, I was just playing around.

I'll try to be easy; MORE posts, MORE people know you, MORE people trust you, MORE chances of you becoming a squad leader etc etc. I hope now you get my point? If you dont post, how're you gonna gain trust by the people? That's why we state a minimum number of posts, and its quite low as you see.

Its not just about reading the posts, its about knowing the people. 80% of the stuff you learn after you gain trust and befriend people here, 20% you can learn stuff just by reading posts on the forum.

When it comes to you and me, we already have a reputation on the forums, so once you get that kind of reputation, you dont need to be active very much and people will still involve you in matters.
Posted 13 years ago
yeah
sam's got a point like noob mafia guy who came here to spy on us(Eg:-Prototype) might start another account and become squad leader... dont think we want that to happen