Minecraft :D

Don Sam Stormrage
by Don Sam Stormrage · 18 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
I love minecraft. I always find a lot of diamond close together,
and apparently that is not supposed to happen. ^ ^ I built a HUGE castle.
Its massive.
Posted 13 years ago
Lol,
One of my friends is addicted to Minecraft... and, frankly, it annoys me sometimes.. :|

ImageImage

/facepalm... 3):
Posted 13 years ago
A few of my class mates even bought a russian server to play by themselves. lol

Doesn't it cost something? I might get to play it as well.. I can't help it.
Posted 13 years ago
CyeCore Cr4ck wrote:

You're supposed to pay for it. It's like $20. Not worth it in my opinion. I love sandbox games but I have more fun exploring detailed 3d environments with hi res textures and effects.

EDIT: Well, it's been 2 hours and I'm still sculpting a small city in Minecraft so I guess I got hooked. >_>
Posted 13 years ago
D.M wrote:
CyeCore Cr4ck wrote:

You're supposed to pay for it. It's like $20. Not worth it in my opinion. I love sandbox games but I have more fun exploring detailed 3d environments with hi res textures and effects.

EDIT: Well, it's been 2 hours and I'm still sculpting a small city in Minecraft so I guess I got hooked. >_>

+hugs you+ ^^ hellow.
And you can just force update it everytime theres a update so u dont have to pay for this download . i wonder how to make multiplayer tho . i got the too many items mod so i just make everything explode with dynomite
Posted 13 years ago
I ended up buying this game for $24. I normally don't pay for games, I will pirate everything unless I have to pay for it for multiplayer or something.

I bought this game because it's fun and it was the only way to be able to play with mods. I installed a single player commands mod so I can spawn everything in the game and not have to worry about crafting. Now I get to explore and build non stop.

I like to go into a cave set like 10 dynamite and watch it explode and give me tons of materials.

I packed a cave full of dynamite, filling every empty space and set them on fire. I ended up blowing the whole mountain apart lol. It was awesome!

Posted 13 years ago
Minecraft seems to me like...If you can't play with someone else, It's boring. It's the concept....Hey I'm not crazy I'm talking to myself because I have to.
Posted 13 years ago
//.Spring wrote:
Minecraft seems to me like...If you can't play with someone else, It's boring. It's the concept....Hey I'm not crazy I'm talking to myself because I have to.

After playing for a week alone, I concur. It's becoming really boring not having anyone to play with.