anonymous , lulzecs war against paypal

Nikky Maxim
by Nikky Maxim · 13 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
i will not even bother transfering my money simply because i read articles about them just wanting to boycott paypal l i don't see them being able to get into my account .
Posted 13 years ago
Nikky Maxim wrote:
i will not even bother transfering my money simply because i read articles about them just wanting to boycott paypal l i don't see them being able to get into my account .

A real h4c|<7r ignores the fact that accounts and logins exist. I have a feeling, if anything were to be stolen, it would not be electronic money, but rather bank and credit card information right from the databases.
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Nikky Maxim wrote:

A real h4(k3r ignores the fact that accounts and logins exist. I have a feeling, if anything were to be plundered, it would not be electronic money, but rather bank and credit card information right from the databases.

good thing that i dont really need the money ill sell 6 vips accounts then give the money to my friend so he could pay for his phone then ill wait and see what happens .