Downloading photo

Celodrix
by Celodrix · 21 posts
11 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 11 years ago
BloodLustD wrote:
How in the hell did you find that? I tried a reverse look-up on the photo and I looked for like two hours...What did you use to look it up?.

Go to Google Images and drag a picture into the search box to run a reverse image search. It can be a pic from your computer or from a website. As long as you can drag it from the page. That piece of artwork was made by a named artist so it returned some decent results. One of them being that image he did.
Posted 11 years ago
I did that, I never found it...All I got was black and white shit.

Even tried to use keywords from the photo.
Posted 11 years ago
BloodLustD wrote:
I did that, I never found it...All I got was black and white shit.

Even tried to use keywords from the photo.

When a good result doesn't immediately show up, you gotta start link diving. Some of the links that result will actually contain what you're looking for even though Google doesn't show it.
Posted 11 years ago
BloodLustD wrote:
Good tip, I shall use that next time.

Thank you Gandalf.

You're welcome.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention, if you're using Google reverse image search to search for higher resolutions and your first search doesn't result in anything decent, find the highest resolution result. If it's larger than your source, do a reverse search on it. Often times you will get much better results this way. If you don't, try a few of the second largest resolution results. Basically keep running the results of results till you either find what you want or hit a dead end.
Posted 11 years ago
You can also use Google's reverse image search to look up videos as well. Often times when I see a video on some random site that either doesn't have a title or has been renamed to something fake I'll either try to run the video thumbnail through if the site has the videos set up with them. If that doesn't work, I'll take a screenshot of the video before it starts so it's on the first frame, then crop the screenshot down to only show the video and run that through. Often times it will return lots of results.
Posted 11 years ago
BloodLustD wrote:
Now your just bragging.

O'rly? I coulda swore I was giving an example of how to reverse look-up videos based on my personal experiences doing it. Huh..

Let me see if I can reword it in a way that de voids it of all human character.

1: Run reverse search on vid thumbnail.
2: Screenshot video, crop screenshot, run reverse search on screenshot.

There, directly to the point.