What's your favourite game...?

caligata
by caligata · 140 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 6 years ago
It is with much thought that I must say one, if not my, most favorite game is The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim. Just so much to do in this game. Massive open world. Combat can be rather dull. Quite a few skills to master, and the perk system is much better off than in previous Elder Scrolls games. There are many quests, and so much out there that is completely unexpected. Many times the unexpected takes the form of a dragon. Sometimes they're purposefully placed to guard relics, sometimes they swoop over cities and attack at seemingly random times. In the middle of a fight against a camp of bandits a dragon might strike, screaming through the sky and searing foe and friendly alike with frost or flame. Momentarily all on the battlefield unite, directing arrows and magic blasts upward to knock down the creature. Dragons show up often, their presence announced by an ominous flap of broad wings or an otherworldly scream from high above. Even as you continue to level, most enemies in the game level with you, as to keep the game interesting and ever more difficult.

Each A. I. is somewhat unique, and most are aware of in game happenings. Should you make a decision in game, word will eventually reach across Skyrim of your actions. Visually this game is quite impressive for it's massive size, scale and colors. full of Creatures running all about. Lot's of beautiful scenery. tree's mountain's to the rapids.. ...Dungeon's and caves are fun to explore lots of towns and city's to visit to keep the adventure alive. I enjoyed playing it day after day and to this day am still getting plenty of enjoyment from it. With and without it's problems. With this massively scaled world that you can explore naturally come's with lots of game issues. surprisingly enough with such a massive world I was surprised I didn't see these issue's to often.. But the one's I have seen can be a pain.

All around a good game. Has it's issues, like any other, but worth a shot if you haven't played it yet. Personally, probably my favorite game. Logged weeks of playing time, mo playing it more than any other game.
Posted 6 years ago
I played quite a few games in the last decade. first i was only playing on console. but when i started playing on PC i got pretty fast into the MMORPG genre. the most memorable games in that section were Forsaken World, AION, Tera, Guild Wars 2 and Rift. I invested a lot of time into these games as long as i played them. it was fascinating with all the raids and worlds bosses and not to mention PVP (especially in AION). nowadays i became a casual gamer.. no more raiding in big guilds.. no more MMORPG at all.. i like to play some blizzard games once in a while like Overwatch or Hearthstone.. or sometimes i even play some Warcraft 3 (maybe the game with the most entertainment for your money since it has all the different game mods invented by the players due to the editor). so yea more or less casual gaming if gaming at all nowadays.
Posted 6 years ago
favourite game of all time is call of duty ofc just cause of the graphics :tlasmug: and the story play just amazing
Posted 6 years ago
Fallout is my favorite due to it's deep story, it makes me feel as if im actually going thru what the protagnist is going through
Posted 6 years ago
I tend to like strategy / team games vs other humans. I have been into League of Legends and Overwatch lately.

Something about going up vs a human I really like.
Posted 6 years ago
I haven't played any games in a long time due to university and work haha. But I used to be a GTA addict. Specifically, GTA San Andreas Multiplayer xD I liked the RP & deathmatch servers. Last I played was back in 2012 lmao. I also played a mobile 3D MMO, which is called Elemental Knights Online. It has super cute chibi characters that you can customize the look and weapons. Got me hooked for years haha. I actually made a video of the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu3MERf_ffc
Posted 6 years ago
In terms of mobile games I play a lot of clash of clans and clash royale
Posted 6 years ago
My favorite game would definitely be TEKKEN, all of them :katheart7:
I just love it, I can play for hours!!
The graphics might not be the best
but there's just something so addictive to kicking butt non-stop lol
It really helps me vent my anger or stress
and it is quite easy to learn the moves of the character you choose :sanata:
Posted 6 years ago
My favourite Game would be Counterstrike since i'm playing it for almost 11 years now and it's still hell of Fun cause u can do so many things with the Community thats kinda nice.
My second game would be League of Legends which im playing since 1st September 2009 and still its so funny to help other people getting better or just destroying the game and farm to many stacks or just farming minions.

These both are my favourite games and i also played Tera for a while but it became boring after you hit end level so.

Yours sincerly,
Starwick