5 years ago in Off Topic
Poll

hair or bald?

hair 87%
87%
bald 13%
13%
Posted 2 years ago
some hairy p*ssies look hot af on god, but for most girls i think bald looks better and clean for head lol
Posted 9 months ago
Hair for sure, although I always wonder how I would look if I ever was to go bald but nah im sticking to my locks lol
Posted 9 months ago
@ST33ZZY

I have long ish hair irl and don't think I could ever go bald by choice
Posted 6 months ago
Choosing to embrace baldness is a personal decision, and for me, it's about confidence, simplicity, and authenticity. Being bald allows me to embrace my natural appearance without worrying about hiding or maintaining hair. It's a statement of self-assurance and acceptance, showing that I'm comfortable in my own skin. Plus, it's low-maintenance, freeing up time and energy that would otherwise be spent on grooming. Ultimately, being bald reflects who I am, inside and out, and I wouldn't have it any other way like cmon.
Posted 5 months ago
If it comes to pussy hair i would say hair but a specific type of pussy hair, a little hair strip above the pussy just makes it look so sexy to ''utilize''. If were talking about normal hair i would alyways go hair even tho being bald is easier and cheaper its way harder to look attractive as a baldy you either look like a hippie or just like some office worker.
Posted 4 months ago
Well, hair gives a lot of personality