Naked avatars

Pink Barbie
by Pink Barbie · 32 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago
spawn wrote:
not sure ive never lost any products before but im guessing its just screwd up

I was thinking the same, otherwise if they took it, I don't think it would be in my inventory anymore or equipable.
Posted 13 years ago
i got 1 that works from the imvu mafias, only cost 2,500 medits
Posted 5 years ago
8ball187 wrote:
i got 1 that works from the imvu mafias, only cost 2,500 medits

I do as well. They are easy to come by these days.
Posted 5 years ago
Kur wrote:
500 medits equals 1 dollar
you can buy all the pervy stuff with medits instead of dollars

True. You can spend medits on the market instead of dollars. Which basically means ... if you are social enough on the forums, then you can get any sex product you want for free. You also get 50 medits every day you log into the IMVU Mafias, and 200 medits when you first register.
Posted 5 years ago
i wish i wouldve seen this forum before buying ap on imvu. :awesome7: :awesome7:
Posted 5 years ago
No point using nude skins, as long as your partner a good roleplayer and you have a open imagination.
But yeah it's easy to get nude avatars these days.
Posted 5 years ago
I wanted to ask the triggers will be visible to other if we get them for 2500 medits?
Posted 5 years ago
i hope imvu will not take that dick down when i get it i have lost my trigger dick many times zzzz i really got tired of it
Posted 5 years ago
EV0L wrote:
i hope imvu will not take that dick down when i get iti have lost my trigger dick many times zzzz i really got tiredofit

@EV0L
IMVU staff do not have the power to do that. We use a private product server. It is outside of their control.

P S Y C H O wrote:
I wanted to ask the triggers will be visible to other if we get them for 2500 medits?

@P S Y C H O
We use a private product server that requires you to send the other person an invite link before they can see your trigger dick.
Posted 5 years ago
great ideas don love what you people do