What is the latest movie you watched and what did you think

rejectedness
by rejectedness · 32 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 3 years ago
Magic Camp
was an okay time pass movie
Posted 3 years ago
I recommend that you all watch Jingle Jangle this Christmas season. The movie is about a successful toymaker named Jeronicus who is renowned by his town for his brilliant inventions. However, his apprentice named Gustafson becomes jealous of his idol's creations and steals all of his blueprints so that he may also find success in that field. Jeronicus loses everything. His fame, family, and fortune and doesn't believe in the magic of his inventions anymore. So, his granddaughter, Journey, pays him a visit one specific Christmas in order to meet the awesome grandfather her mother continued to tell her about. Gustafson runs out of inventions to steal and is left to steal Jeronicus' last piece of art. Journey and her grandpa go on a quest to get back his creation, and his delight in creating once more brings him happiness, fortune, and fame. Gustafson is thrown in prison and Jeronicus now lives as the greatest toymaker once again. It's available on Netflix and would make a great movie to watch with family.

ploaK1TMSQe_8PALBjM98A.png
Posted 3 years ago
The latest movie I watched was called Life the one with Martin and Will in it it’s a real funny movie
Posted 3 years ago
Christopher Nolan brought us another masterpiece in 2020 with Tenet, and you can now catch this one on the big screen too. In case you missed it, Tenet has already hit theatres across the world, and now will make it to India once cinemas open up in the country. Starring John David Washington and Robert Pattinson in lead roles, and Bollywood actor Dimple Kapadia in a special role too, it's one you won't want to miss
Posted 1 year ago
The last movie I watched was puss in boots the last wish, it was great film especially coming from DreamWorks

-- Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:28 pm --

The last movie I watched was puss in boots the last wish, it was great film especially coming from DreamWorks
Posted 1 year ago
The last movie I saw is Black Adam, very nice I must say that DC has outdone itself, Black Adam is basically the antagonist of Shazam (let's not go into too much detail) , The script was awesome, the rock is one of my favorite actors......
Posted 1 year ago
The latest movie I had the pleasure of watching was a YouTube original movie called Bodied, it's produced by Eminem himself, the movie itself is incredible. The storyline is impeccably, music selection is wonderful, and the rap battles are so attention grabbing that you'll get chills. Everything works together so well, from characters to events, this movie lacks nothing. It's just another example of how good Eminem is artistically, being able to make a second movie that doesn't fall short of 8mile is awe inspiring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUry7CpMpCE
Posted 1 year ago
The Batman, about 10 times because I ran out of Internet and had nothing to do xd

In my opinion it is a good movie, better than those played by Ben Affleck.
I had no faith in Pattinson but he shutted my mouth, he did very well.